使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 17:45 | 显示全部楼层
感谢两位辛苦的翻译,留个脚印
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 19:14 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵....看了这么多,觉得真有意思
首先,英国人说没有必要和北京比,而这是因为他们知道比不了
其次,在北京奥运会前,多数人对伦敦奥运会并不是那么关心,特别是伦敦以外的英国人.可是,北京太出色了,向世界展现了中国的伟大;英国人看到了,坐不住了,下一个向世界展示的机会就是他们,他们怎么能轻易放弃?
虽然他们在批评,他们在争论,可是有一点,我看到的是英国人更团结了.对于之前对奥运会的不关心,到现在希望有一个和北京一样出色而与众不同的奥运会,我相信是更多英国人的希望.
无论如何,奥运会的确具有非凡的魅力,使人们更团结彼此更了解.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 20:49 | 显示全部楼层
进度好慢呀……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 21:55 | 显示全部楼层
翻译们辛苦了。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 22:21 | 显示全部楼层
强贴啊!十分感谢勤苦的翻译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-28 22:25 | 显示全部楼层
对不起,晚上论坛还有其它事,所以翻译跟不上。

86. At 10:10pm on 24 Aug 2008, icegillan wrote:
Under no circumstance must Beckham be allowed anywhere near London in 2012, if we manage to get a UK team(not wanted by anyone)then should some idiot make Beckham manager or assistant then the entire games should be boycotted and those in control sent to bedlam.

2012年无论怎样我们都不想要贝克汉姆,如果我们非得组织一只英国队(没人想要),如果那些笨蛋要贝克汉姆来带头或者做助手,我敢打赌,一定会被抵制,然后那些人被送到疯人院去。

87. At 10:10pm on 24 Aug 2008, timwest31 wrote:
"It encapsulated what many British observers here have felt throughout these Games: we're all pretty blown away by the show the Chinese have put on, and we certainly can't afford anything as fancy as this, but we'll muddle through in 2012, and we'll try to put a smile on your face while we do it."

^^^ Oh come on!! Buck up! How weak are you? Already talking in terms of inferiority! Weaklings! Defeatists! I'm ashamed of my British cousins. Boo-hoo, hoo. Already saying you can't do as well as China. Come on mates! Get up! Be strong! Of course you can! That statement above is just pathetic.

“它很好的概括了很多观察家在北奥期间的感受:我们深深的为中国人的表现而折服,而且英国肯定没法把活干得这么漂亮,但是2012年我们还是会克服困难,希望能在下届奥运会上也看到大家赞许的微笑。”

OH...come on!!振作点好不好,你这样看起来很没力气啊,不对,应该是自卑!懦弱!失败!我为咱们英国的兄弟姐妹们感觉到丢脸,5555555,哇5555

竟然就开始说自己比不上北京了,come on 同志们!给我站起来!打起精神来!我相信你们能行!是他这篇文章太悲观了。

88. At 10:11pm on 24 Aug 2008, glidingwing wrote:
I think what contributed to the success of this Beijing Olympics was seemingly the wholeheart support of the event from the Chinese all over the globe. You rarely read stuffs like why host the Olympics? And throughout the competitions the Chinese's support , their passion to the game was unbelievable.
People often talked about the cost of creating the opening and closing ceremony, yet to me it seems like missing the point. Olympics is still very much about the "games". Had it been poorly organized, would it still be considered as a "success" despite a stunning opening ceremony?
Like the Beijing Olympics slogan "One World, One Dream", it did strike me the Chinese were all in it TOGETHER, and determined to make it a success.
I believe that will be the key to the London 2012 game.

我觉得你们对于北京奥运的成功的理解太流行表面了,你们真应该去发解一下举办奥运会的最终目的。全球华人都对奥运会抱有极大的支持,他们的热情贯穿了整个比赛期间。那种热情让人感觉难以置信。
人们常常谈论开闭幕式的费用,当然我也是,但是我们却忘了关键的一点,一个成功的奥运会不仅仅是开幕式成功就行了。如果过程组织不好,成功就无从谈起。
就如北京奥运会的口号一样“同一个世界,同一个梦想”,它真的打动了我,所有的中国人都团结在一起,所有的中国人共同促成了北京奥运会的成功。
我相信这也是2012年伦敦奥运会成功与否的关键。

89. At 10:16pm on 24 Aug 2008, what with these feet? wrote:
I'm sure I read somewhere that to bring to fruition the 8 minute blockbuster cost, flying the people, and dancers into the country, calling off at the local paper shop to buy those papers only to litter poor old china, the bus, and that pathetic - painted on zebra-crossing, no doubt done on the cheapest roll of cheap wallpaper they could find in china during the bus journey from the hotel to the stadium - a few million quid?
I hope that person was seriously mistaken.
And when I saw that privit hedge kinda contraption unfold on the bus, well, i had to cover my eyes in embarrassment! What the eck was that lighting effect outlining the london Sky-line?
No invention, no idea, get a new Chief designer please!
The whole 8 min simply reinforced what i have always believed. The chinese designers are from a different Planet and from a different art school upbringing?

我从一些地方听到,为了这8分钟花的钱可不了,演员的的机票钱,在本地报刊亭买的那些报纸(就是给可怜的古老的中国增加垃圾),那个难看的斑马线,还有在中国最便宜的墙纸,巴士从饭店到体育场——这些要花了数百万英镑?
但愿这个消息是假的吧。
当我看到巴士顶层打开后的那些围栏,我真是脸红到都不忍心看了,那些灯光都整出些什么烂效果啊,那还是伦敦吗?
真是没创意!求求你们,赶快换个好点的设计师吧!
想起那伦敦8分钟就郁闷,难道中国的设计师是在另一个星球上的艺术学校上的学吗?

90. At 10:24pm on 24 Aug 2008, CULXHJ wrote:
To 69. Shesgotlegs,
69. At 9:06pm on 24 Aug 2008, Shesgotlegs wrote:
London will have no problems in following China.
We are a city blessed with natural iconic buildings with a real history.
We are prepared to let visitors talk to real people and wander around our great city without hinderance and embrace all that the olympics stands for.
Think Sydney 2000 and then some.
Bring on 2012 and let's her Rogge say "this was the best Olympiad"
Shame on your ignorance. Beijing natural iconic buildings and interests are far more than London (we are taling about 10 times min, not only a few), Beijing is also famous for its thousands of years history if you are talking about "real history". what you want to express?
"We are prepared to let visitor talk to real people" -- so, London is the city prohibiting visitor talk to "real people" now? lol. Seriously, dont leave so funny comments to make me laugh.

“60楼:伦敦要赶上北京完全没问题
我们的城市拥有天赋的地标建筑和真实的历史.

我们已经准备好,所有的来访者都能够与真实的与人们谈笑风声,可以毫无阻碍地漫频在这个伟大的城市里,我们真诚拥抱所有奥林匹克的支持者。
想想2000年的悉尼奥运会吧
办好我们的2012奥运会,让罗格老头说“这真是史上最好的奥运会!””

真是为你的无知感到悲哀,北京的历史建筑比伦敦多了不知道多少(我的意思是最少10倍,不只是一点点)北京有几千年的历史,不知道你说伦敦有“真实的历史”的时候想表达什么?
“所有的来访者都能够与真实的与人们谈笑风声”——难道伦敦现在禁止游客与“真实的人们”说话?真是好笑。别在这里留这么搞笑的评论引我发笑,我是认真的。

(译注:对于那个real people我也有些不爽,难道在北京的游客都是与机器人讲话的么?或者他的意思是北京人都是被洗nao 的?)

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-29 11:26 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 23:05 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了,我挖坑继续等,谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-29 00:26 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦楼主了!
英语功底很好,翻译得很活很到位。
只认识里面的单词但没有对英国现实背景的了解,是很难译得那么活现有趣的!
非常支持楼主!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-29 00:30 | 显示全部楼层
At 10:35pm on 24 Aug 2008, lillywr wrote:
Well I think everyone should get into the spirit of these games and stop being so sceptical!!

Asa student who lives and works (and grew up around) London, I have seenwhat the city is capable of and it is definitely able to put on a goodshow!

Why compare what we can do to previous events, that forone reason or another have a never ending pocket of cash and supportand power. Though look at London, a city where it's people are luckyenough to stand up and be counted for, where our voices can and will beheard and where we can make the city a positive place for all visitorsin the run up now to 2012 and the time of the Olympics itself.

Stopnitpicking at the mistakes, who wants a perfectly choreographed show? Ican tell you not I? I want to be dancing in the streets, screaming fromthe stands and cheering in the parks, not sitting on my sofa at homelooking for any fault possible just to come onto blogs like these tocomplain and moan!

Get into the spirit of things and bring on 2012 it will do both you, this nation (GB) and London the world of good!

91. 我认为大家应该沉浸到比赛中,而不是在这里犯酸!

我是一个学生,生在伦敦长在伦敦,工作也在伦敦,我知道这个城市的能量,也知道它肯定能干的不错!

为什么要把我们和前几届奥运相比,他们看起来都有花不尽的钱,源源不断的支持和无限的权利【译注:这里明显是指北京奥运,但是同时也在映射其他几届奥运会。】但是伦敦人也非常幸运,他们都能振作精神并参与奥运,因为我们的声音能够而且也将会被听到,我们也能在奥运之前和2012奥运期间向游客展示一个积极向上的城市。

不要再吹毛求疵了,谁想去看一场事先排练好的演出?告诉你我不想。我想看街舞,我想看人们从看台上和公园里呐喊,而不是坐在家里的沙发上挑错,让后到这个博客上来抱怨。

参与到2012年的奥运中去,这对你,这个国家(英国)和伦敦都是有好处的!

92. At 10:35pm on 24 Aug 2008, dudepod45 wrote:Agood stab at it? You must be joking. That 8 minute sequence had mecringing in embarassment. Does an ageing rock star, an X-Factor winnerand an overpaid footballer really represent the best of contemporaryBritish culture. I hope not.

92. 干得不错?你有没有搞错。那8分钟让我羞愧得无地自容。那个老皮卡嚓的摇滚歌星,X-工厂的超女和一个挣了太多钱的踢足球的,难道他们代表的是真正的现代英国文化的精华吗。我希望不是。

93. At 10:37pm on 24 Aug 2008, PACSYIP wrote:
Glidingwing,I hope you are right. However, after the breaking news tonight aboutthe disgraceful and disgusting video, I just wonder how we could bebehind the game together.

Look at the Chinese, they supportthe games all the way. They are proud of the sucess of the games, andthey are proud of being Chinese. What about us? no passion, onlycomplaint. We should all be ashamed of ourselves. Are you proud ofbeing British?

Just tell me why you all hate to see theOlympics coming to London? I just don't understand, give me 1 goodreason, don't just tell me ohhh I don't want to pay anymore tax for it.To be honest, apart from that reason, I am sure you can't think ofanything.

Let's me remind you all who don't want the Olympics,do you want the World Cup coming in 2018? Perhaps you all want'football is coming home', but not the Olympics. What a hypocrite youare, like I said earlier 'single narrow minded people'.

94. Glidingwing,我希望你是对的。但是当我今晚看到有关那个可耻的和令人恶心的【伦敦8分钟】录像后,我不相信我们还能一起支持下届奥运。

看看人家中国人,他们一直都在支持奥运。他们都为奥运的成功而自豪,为自己生为中国人而自豪。我们呢?没有热情,只有抱怨。我们都应该为自己感到脸红。你为自己是英国人而感到骄傲吗?

告诉我为什么你们都不愿看到伦敦拿到奥运的举办权?我真纳闷,给我一个好的理由,别跟我说,啊。。。我不想为此交跟多的税。老实说,除了这个原因,你也想不出别的。

让我告诉你们中那些不想办奥运的人,你们还想不想要2018年的世界杯了?也许你们都想要”足球归来“,但是却不想要奥运。你们太假了,正如我前面所说”头脑简单而狭隘的人“。

94. At 10:38pm on 24 Aug 2008, colinmckail wrote:Here we go again!. We really now how to be number 1 at shooting ourselves in the foot.

It really depresses me how many people are willing to put us down.

Wewill certainly win the gold medal for running ourselves down. While Isee a lot of good posts There are loads of people willing to putourselves down. Why!!!

We always have people willing to tell everybody how crap we are.

This is an amazing opportunity to show our multicultural society  

Wemay not be able to better Bejing, but by being different we cancertainly be on a par and certainly more fun and entertaining.

However it does need EVERYBODY to get behind the Olypmics.

If you actually see how much Bejing spent on these olypmics it far more than we are spending.

YesI liked Beckham and the slightly dogdy red bus. It's what th eworldknows us for. To see the face of the person who picked the ball up wasfantastic!

Leona is world class just see what she has done inthe US and around the world. And I am a real detractor of these realityshows but shes a star!!

Lets celebrate our whit and tongue in cheek British Humour. I loved Boris's speech and Ping Pong is coming home!!!

Sums it up in one.

94. 又来了!我们在自相残杀方面确实是一流水平。

看到这么多人自惭形秽,我感到很郁闷。

我们在自我批评方面一定会拿金牌。虽然很多帖子说的很好,但是很多人都愿意损我们自己。为什么!!!

总有那么些人愿意告诉每个人我们有多么糗。

这将是我们展现自己多元文化的一个绝妙的机会。

我们也许没法超过北京,但是如果我们试着和他们不一样,我们一定会和他们并驾齐驱,而且也一定会更有意思,更有趣。

但是我们不需要每个人都去支持奥运。

如果你知道北京花了多少钱,你就会知道他们比我们的花费多得多。

是的,我喜欢贝肯汉姆,我喜欢那个有点古里古怪的巴士。在世人眼里这是我们的标志。能看到那个捡到球的人什么样子也太棒了!

Leona【译注:那个在X-Factory真人秀节目中夺魁的”超女“】是世界水准的,看看他在美国和全世界的表现就行了。我本来不喜欢真人秀的,但是她真的是盖了!

让我们赞美我们英国人的智慧和没正经的幽默感。我喜欢鲍里斯【译注:那位不扣钮扣的伦敦市长】的讲话。乒乓要回家喽!!!

一语破谛。

95. At 10:45pm on 24 Aug 2008, sonyse2t5 wrote:
Tje FA could not agreed how to field a UK squard for the Football, and thats the biggest joke in these games.....

The 8 min UK theme was a sixth form Arts project alright costing.......a eurovison entry from bulgaria  wou;d look better

95. 足联连如何组建一个英国球队都打不成协议,这真让人贻笑大方。。。

那个伦敦8分钟的节目也就是高中二三年级的艺术作业的水平。花费嘛还算凑合。。。但是如果把保加利亚在欧洲电视网的参赛节目拿出来的话也许会更好些。

[ 本帖最后由 dakelv 于 2008-8-28 11:21 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-29 00:33 | 显示全部楼层
好贴,明天继续关注!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-29 02:08 | 显示全部楼层
96. At 10:49pm on 24 Aug 2008, chronise wrote:Asa Chinese, I think one thing that the British should learn is to bepassion and friendly. The passion of Chinese people to the game wasunbelievable!

I had several really bad experience with some really arrogant British people.

Lookat how good the Chinese volunteer is! They are passion and friendly,they always try their best to help everyone. How many British in Londonwould like to point out the way for a foreigner? I had some really badexperiences in asking British in London for pointing me out the way.

Good Luck to London, and wish 2012 Olympic game could be a very successful Olympia

96. 作为一个中国人,我想英国人应该从中国人那里学到的东西之一就是热情、友好。中国人们对奥运的热情令人难以置信。

我和一些非常傲慢的英国人有很多非常不快的经历。

看看中国的志愿者多棒!他们热情,友好,总是尽自己的努力去帮助每个人。有多少在伦敦的英国人愿意为陌生人指路?我有个多次在伦敦问英国人路的非常不快的经历。

伦敦好运,希望2012年的奥运版的非常成功。

97. At 10:59pm on 24 Aug 2008, word4word wrote:- 94
very well said.

97. 致94楼:说的非常好

98. At 11:00pm on 24 Aug 2008, smellslikesalmon wrote:#96- as a Londoner, I agree that we should learn from the volunteers,think I mentioned it above. And as a Londoner, I'm sorry that you'vehad bad experiences here. Some of us will always try to helpforeigners, but not all - it has a 'big City' mentality like New Yorkwhich has good and bad aspects. It is also a melting pot of everynation in the world (what is a 'Londoner' these days?) which again hasgood and bad aspects, for example in some parts of London the peopleyou asked may not have spoken much English.

I've had quite a fewbad experiences in Shanghai, but I try not to let it influence my viewof the Chinese people who I have generally found to be friendly andhard-working.

Finally, congratulations on the great Olympics your country hosted.

98. 致96楼: 作为一个伦敦人,我同意我们应该向志愿者学习,我在前面也提到了这点。而且作为一个伦敦人,我对你在这里的不快感到非常遗憾。我们中的有些人总会试着去帮外国人,但是不是每个人都做得到。和纽约一样,伦敦也有大城市的心态,有好的方面,也有坏的方面。同时它也是世界每个国家的大熔炉(现在谁能说伦敦人是什么样子?),当然这个本身也有好的和坏的一面,比如在伦敦的一些地区,你问路的那些人可能连英语都说不好。

我在上海也有不好的经历,但是试着不让这个影响我对中国人的看法,因为我认为他们通常都是非常友好,非常勤奋的。

最后,向你们国家举办的很棒的奥运会表示祝贺!

99. At 11:07pm on 24 Aug 2008, Danhkrules wrote:The closing ceremony was good but wasn't as good as the opening in my opinion.

But,what a disappointment, Boris Johnson had to look informal withoutbuttoning his suit, jumping the stairs and messing up waving theolympic flag. Now it makes other people think we aren't serious enough!

And that 8 minute presentation of London didn't even help it! A red bus to show the only culture we have in the UK :(

We will never pull it off - Beijing is the best olympics that i have seen in my life so far!

99. 我认为闭幕式不错,但是不如开幕式。

可是,令人失望的是鲍里斯非要随随便便,连上衣口子都不系,在台阶上跳来跳去地挥舞着奥运旗。让别人看起来会以为我们都不够正经呢。

还有那个伦敦8分钟也不怎么样!用那个红色巴士来显示我们英国人仅有的文化 :(

我们根本就没希望 - 北京是我一生中看多的最好的奥运!

100. At 11:09pm on 24 Aug 2008, antoniogoard wrote:[addition to my post #78]

Watchedthe London 2012 sequence again and realise now that actually thenewspapers were actually broadsheets and one of the iconic symbols ofLondon past and present (workers waiting for bus reading paper). Thedancers threw them away, not to emulate today's messy habit of throwingaway 'free papers', but so they were free to perform the next bit ofthe dance.

[response to Myra Hindley in video]

I get thesense that many have assumed that the news story that has surfacedregarding MH is to do with the animation shown in The Bird's Neststadium today.

Actually it is not! The Marcus Harvey portraitof MH didn't appear in that animation. The article refers to a videopromoting London that was put together by Visit London and shown inBeijing elsewhere (not in closing ceremony).

Anyway, it was passing footage of an art gallery and didn't solely focus on that image.  Storm in a tea-cup!

[response to everyone slamming the 8-minute London 2012 sequence]
Come up with better idea!

[response to post #89]
The art direction was purposely made to look how it was as the style reflected what was being communicated.

Yesthe Chinese pulled off something much more stylish because they havebeen working on it for 3 years and a great deal more money on it.

No-one remember's the closing ceremony and certainly doesn't just for the next host cities' segment.

Everyone get over themselves and start supporting our efforts.

100. 又看了一遍伦敦8分钟,我才意识到那些报纸实际上是单面大幅报纸,也是过去和现在的伦敦的标志物(工人一边读报一边等公车)。那些跳舞的把报纸扔掉,并不是要模仿我们今天随处仍”免费报纸“的坏习惯,而是为了表演下一个动作。

[下面是我对Myra Hindley 【译注:杀害四个孩子的女杀人犯】出现在视频中的回复]

我觉得有人认为Myra Hindley之所以出现在今天鸟巢里的动画表演里是因为近期有关她的新闻报道又出现了。

但是不是这么回事!Marcus Harvey所画的Myra Hindley并没有出现在那段动画里。那片文章里所提到的伦敦奥运视频不是Visit London【译注:类似伦敦旅游局的旅游部门】制作的,而且在北京播放过(不过不是在闭幕式上)。

不管怎样,那展现的只是个画廊的一瞥,并没有着重表现那个画像,有什么大不了的!

[以下写给指责伦敦8分钟的所有人]

要不要你来试试!

[致89楼]

【伦敦8分钟的】艺术指导那样做是有意的,是为了尊重事实,而且风格也和它想要表达的东西相吻合。

是的,中国奥运搞得很有特色,因为他们为此准备了三年【译注:三年??】而且他们为此也花了很多钱。

没有人记得闭幕式,所以他们不会是仅仅记不住那个有关下届举办城市的部分。

大家都不要在纠缠此事了,还是开始支持我们的【奥运】努力吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-29 09:13 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了~~~~
支持~~~~~
期待~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-29 10:41 | 显示全部楼层
"没有人记得闭幕式,所以他们不会是仅仅记不住那个有关下届举办城市的部分。"

没有人记得闭幕式??????我想,只要真正理解闭幕式蕴涵意义的人,一辈子都不会忘记!!!!      细节也许会被逐渐淡忘,但是那个由五大洲奥运人组成的"金镶玉"我一辈子不会忘记.

看到这些网评, 我感觉一个字"爽".   期待............
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-29 11:59 | 显示全部楼层
到后面的人是说得越来越多了.......

101. At 11:11pm on 24 Aug 2008, sanda_china wrote:
As a Chinese, I truly appreciate the kind words people post here about the Beijing Olympic Games.
I don't get the bashing about Beckham. I think the London Olympic Commitee did a smart thing to invite him at closing ceremony. Regarding the 8 minutes performance, I myself think it is quite interesting. Many Chinese audiences were not familiar with Jimmy Page and that girl from X-factor and they were left a little confused by the dancing scene. It was until Beckham showed up when people cheered up because everybody knows him. To people outside Britain, Beckham represents courtesy, good style, sportsmanship and sense of honour. I think he represents Britain really well.

作为一个中国人,很感谢大家在这里给予北京奥运的评价。
我觉得小贝很不赖,伦敦奥组委请他来闭幕式绝对是一个聪明的选择。谈到那8分钟表演,我觉得那非常好,很多中国人并不熟悉Jimmy page和Leona,他们也不很懂那个舞踏。直到贝克汉姆出现,大家都欢呼起来,因为大家都认识他。对于其它国家的人产,贝克汉姆表现的是一种礼貌、风格极佳的运动员的精神风貌,我觉得他非常好的诠释了英国。

102. At 11:27pm on 24 Aug 2008, mselephantbarbiegirl wrote:
Let's not get too obsessed about the 8 minute slot! It had some very good parts- no one has mentioned the music, incorporating the Greenwich Time Signal and the Shipping Forecast-highly original. The short animation film was also excellent. I agree with other bloggers that the bus 'routine' was a bit obvious, lacked impact and was a confusing mish mash of ideas. The important thing is that London hosts the games well for the athletes and spectators, not that it puts on a good 'show'. Believe me, we may all have been dazzled by the Beijing opening and closing ceremonies but memories of these fade very quickly- who can remember anything about the Athens or Sydney ceremonies? Let's be positive, optimistic and enthusiastic about London 2012. We all have a part to play in making our games a success!

别太被伦敦8分钟困扰了,其中也有很多非常好的地方——好像没有提起其中的音乐,格林威治时间的标志还有航海预报——这些都非常新颖,那个短片也非常好,我同意大家说那辆巴士的观点,很明显,太缺乏冲击力了,让人感觉有些乱。总之,最重要的的伦敦奉献给所有的运动员和观众一场优秀的奥运会,不仅仅是演出。相信我,我们是被北京奥运会的开闭幕式的精彩表现震撼了,但是我们也会很快忘记这些,有谁还记得悉尼奥运会的开闭幕式吗?我们要积极、乐观地参与到2012的伦敦奥运。我们都应该成为促成奥运会成功的一分子。

103. At 11:29pm on 24 Aug 2008, richj1209 wrote:
Trust us to be negative already.
The 2012 organisers had eight minutes in a very small spot of the stadium to give a presentation. I felt that it was reasonably good, humorous, witty and fun. It gave a flavour of what the 2012 games will be about - fun.
Of course we have to pander to stereotypes: it is a shorthand of reflecting our culture and introducing Britain and London to the world. The Chinese, Greeks and Aussies had similar handover presentations with cliched stereotypes.
The Aussies have us to a tee when they call us "whinging Poms"... all this about "we should give up hosting the games... we can't match Beijing"... all this negativity! Calm down... relax, have a very English cuppa. It will be fine.

我觉得我们都是过于悲观了。
2012的表演实在是太不够了,但是我依然觉得他很好,既幽默诙谐,又不失趣味。
我承认那是有点太老套了:那是一个我们文化的一个缩影,向全世界展示英国,展示伦敦。中国,希腊,还有澳大利亚,他们都曾经如此。
当我们成绩很好的时候,澳大利亚人说我们“Whinging Poms”(译注:源于一个很具民族主义味道的争吵,详见http://www.douban.com/group/topic/4036227/)......所以那些消极地说“我们还是放弃奥运会主办权吧......我们实在是没法跟北京比”的人,都给我冷静一下,放松一点,然后喝一杯英国味的茶,你会感觉好很多。(译注:英国的茶文化很盛行)

104. At 11:32pm on 24 Aug 2008, richj1209 wrote:
102: Yes, I liked the animation as well. Its on London 2012's YouTube page, too.

给102楼的:

是的,我也很喜欢那个动画,在youbute的伦敦2012的页面上也是很受欢迎。

105. At 11:34pm on 24 Aug 2008, womble78 wrote:
Having attended sporting events, including Athens 2004, around the world I'm extremely optimistic about London 2012.
It's obvious that our venues aren't going to be as opulent and the fireworks won't be as impressive but since when has the barometer of a succesful games been based on the opening/closing ceremonies and the artistic quality of the Athletics stadium? Does anyone remember what the venues in Sydney or Athens looked like or their cermonies for that matter, all I can recall about Sydney is Rolf Harris and Bananas In Pyjamas in the closing ceremony and I'm pretty confident we can do better than that.
Crucially the London games will beat the Chinese hands down in terms of a festive atmosophere for the fans and public. I was a bit of a sceptic but after attending the Tour De France Prologue in London last summer when a million people congregated around Hyde Park I've got no doubt that the party atmosphere will be something very special and I'm looking forward to it already.
The 8 minute segment was a little naff and Beckham definitely mishit the kick, much like some of his penalties. However criticising the use of Jimmy Page is ridiculous, our Rock'n Roll heritage is something we should be rightly proud of and Led Zep are still an iconic band all over the world.
I don't think the 8 mins will be a sign of things to come, we can do pomp and cermony with the best of them and there's an awful lot of talent within the performing arts in this country. I think we'll do a good job.

关注过好几届奥运会了,包括2004的雅典奥运会,不过我还是最期待2012年的伦敦奥运会。
不得不承认,我们的可能没有那么宏伟的奥运场馆,也没有那么令人印象深刻的烟火表演,但是奥运会的成功与否并不是以开闭幕式的艺术表演来决定的。我想问一下,有谁记得悉尼或雅典的奥运场馆吗?或者记得开闭幕式的表演?反正我就只记得悉尼闭幕式上的Rolf Harris(译注:澳大利亚著名艺术家)和穿着“睡衣”的Bananas(译注:是说香蕉?还是一个人的名字?......),我们能比他们做得更好,对此我充满信心。
原因是,我认为伦敦的民众庆祝气氛会比北京强,开始我还有些怀疑,但是看了去年在伦敦举行的环法自行车赛序幕赛之后,我就非常肯定了。你可以想像一下上百万的人在Hyde 公园一起庆祝的情景。这是非常特别的气氛,对此我很是期待。
那8分钟就不提了,贝克汉姆那球就是胡乱踢的,反正也不是第一次了。但是有些人说Jimmy Page的不是就显得很可笑了,我们应该为拥有如此摇滚乐遗产感到骄傲,Led Zep(译注: 上文提到,Jimmy Page所在乐队,中文翻译是“齐柏林飞艇”,大陆的粉丝也挺多的)更是英国的标志性乐队了。
我当然不觉得那8分钟能代表伦敦奥运了,我们肯定会做得非常壮观,到时肯定能看到极富天才的艺术表演。我们是最棒的!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-29 12:00 | 显示全部楼层
106. At 11:39pm on 24 Aug 2008, richj1209 wrote:
Womble: thats the spirit!

楼上的Womble:精神可嘉!!!

107. At 11:40pm on 24 Aug 2008, ngkmh8 wrote:
The Beijing Olympics was the best I've seen so far, just marginally edging Sydney.
The stadia and locations were spectacular, and the organization was spot on. However, it still wouldnt have been as memorable without the performances of Phelps and Bolt.
Really looking forward to London 2012 now. And I really liked the handover to London - it was quirky and fun.

北京奥运会是我见过的最好的了,悉尼简直被边缘化(译注:好像英国的网友对雅典奥运都不怎么感冒...都是直接跳过)
视觉效果和外景拍摄非常壮观,组织也相当值得表扬。菲尔浦斯和博尔特更是让人难忘。
现在非常期待2012年的伦敦奥运快点到来,我也很喜欢伦敦的交接表演——怪怪的但是很有趣。

108. At 11:40pm on 24 Aug 2008, nicedribbler wrote:
Get over yourselves, those of you with an evident downer on London 2012 and, clearly, life in general - your negativity offers nothing other than a reflection of a miserable outlook.
After the State choreographed drama of Beijing, awesome to look at but in my view strangely bland, London's segment struck the right tone and said we'll do it ourway - fresh, youthful, not embarassed (unlike some of you), and fun. Some great music by Phillip Sheppard to kick it all off too. I do agree it was a little unfortunate about the newspapers, and like Matt Slater I didnt know whether to laugh or cry about Boris, he was clearly a bit nervous. But then he is what he is and you Londoners voted for him! So lets encourage his genius side.
Bring on 2012.

真是讨厌你们——那些明摆着唱衰2012伦敦奥运的人。通常在日常生活中,“消极”除了反映一个人郁闷的心情外没任何作用。
看了北京闭幕式的的舞踏,视觉上看是很华丽,但是我觉得缺少激情。伦敦的表演回归正道,那才是我们的风格——新鲜、年轻、颇具趣味性,这一点也不丢脸(真是讨厌你们中的一些人),还有Phillip Sheppard 的绝妙音乐,我也觉得那个报纸是有点不合时宜啦。就跟Matt Slater(译注:此篇博文的作者,BBC记者)一样,对于Boris,我真是哭笑不得。他明显看上去有些紧张,不过他就是那个鬼样子,投票给他的人都知道这点!所以,让我们给予他更多些鼓励吧!

加油2012!

109. At 11:45pm on 24 Aug 2008, MartinDFerry wrote:
colinmckail (post 94):
I suggest you leave it an hour or so before posting again - give your exclamation mark key time to cool down. I don't follow your line of argument either:
"To see the face of the person who picked the ball up was fantastic!"
Was it Colin? Was it really?
Can you see why this sort of infantile enthusiasm may get a bit wearing after a while?

94楼的colinmckail:

我建议你在再次发表评论之前还是先离开一会吧,给点自己点时间冷静一下。我出不想跟你争什么。
“看到捡到球的那个家伙的脸,真是很开心啊!”
他是Colin(译注:Colin Firth,被评为最帅的英国男人)吗?不会是真的吧?
你知道为什么这种幼稚的激情片刻过后便让人感觉有些厌倦的原因吗?(译注:不是很明白他的本意,所以翻译可能有误)

110. At 11:45pm on 24 Aug 2008, Saintsmann wrote:
So many comments and I can't be bothered to go back through them all but, if no one's mentioned it, I bet Boris will have been a bit depressed that the bus they used wasn't a Routemaster.

这么多评论啊,我都不知道该说什么好了,但是有一个问题好像没人提到,我敢打赌Boris肯定有些失望。你们没发现那辆巴士并不是真正的Routemaster吗?(译注:Routemaster是伦敦红色双层巴士的专用名字,作者意思是:竟然用一辆假的伦敦巴士来代表伦敦...反正我是看不出来真假,想要了解Routemaster可以看http://www.soobb.com/Destination_Wiki_68665.html

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-29 14:21 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-29 12:26 | 显示全部楼层
LZ和另一位大大都是好样的,持续关注好几天了~

go on!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-29 13:47 | 显示全部楼层
111. At 11:46pm on 24 Aug 2008, glidingwing wrote:

Ithink ppl are being too harsh on Beckham. He may be an overhyped, overthe hill footballer, but this guy has a tremendous pride being anEnglish. Other superstar, following being dropped by his national teammanager (Big Mac), probably would declare he would never play for hiscountry again. Not Becks. He bited the bullet and worked his way backto the England squad.

whenever playing for England, he alwaysgave his all. when we look at the bright young things such as DavidBentley, who refused to travel to Euro Under 21 championship citing hewas exhausted. Could you see Beckham every doing this? Refusing to playfor his country even if it's "only" an under 21 tournament?

Beckhamvery much reminds me of Yao Ming to China. Yao, despite just recoveredfrom a broken foot, insisted in playing for China during the Olympics,citing that even if it would risk his NBA career he would still beplaying for his country.

I believe Beckham falls into this category.  That alone would be more than enough to make him a good ambassdor for London 2012.

111. 我觉得大家对小贝太苛刻了。他也许是一个名不副实的过气足球运动员,但是这个人对自己是英国人非常自豪。其他明星,在被他的国家队经理(大麦)踢出球队后,或许会发誓再也不会为他的国家踢球了,但是小贝不会。他会忍辱负重的努力争取在回到英格兰队。

每次为英格兰队踢球,他都很玩命。在让我们看看那些年轻的聪明的家伙,比如 David Bentley,他拒绝去参加21岁以下欧洲杯锦标赛,原因是他太累了。你能看到小贝这样做吗?连小小的21岁以下比赛都不愿为他自己的国家卖力?

小贝使我想起了中国的姚明。姚明虽然脚伤刚刚痊愈,就坚持在奥运会上为中国而战,而且说,即使他的NBA前途受到威胁,他仍会为自己的国家而战。

我觉得小贝就属于此类人。就凭这一点他就是一个合格的伦敦2012奥运大使。

112. At 11:53pm on 24 Aug 2008, locohero   

This comment was removed because the moderators found it broke the House Rules.

112. 这个评论已被网管删除,因为它违反了版规。

113. At 11:53pm on 24 Aug 2008, Shire_Gas wrote:

Thecomplete ignorance of some posters on here is staggering. The wholepoint of the London 2012 presentation was to project it to the wholeworld, and not 'middle England'. IMHO it achieved that aim and shouldbe classed as a success

Take the inclusion of David Beckham forstarters. Regardless of the thoughts of the naysayers on here he is theonly true global sports person that this country has. Does anyoneseriously think that 80% of the couple of billion or so that werewatching have ever heard of the likes of Redgrave, Ainslie or Hoy?(Personally I think that these three have achieved far more than DB.)

LeonaLewis is the first Brit in a generation to have a simultaneous number 1on both sides of the Atlantic and currently is one of the hottestmusical talents in the world. IMHO only Paul McCartney would generate abigger impact. Jimmy Page is a bona fide guitar legend.

It seems that some people wouldn't have been satisfied if we'd have resurrected Boudica, Elgar and W G Grace on to the stage!

113. 有些在这里发帖人的无知简直令人发指。伦敦2012奥运的演出是为了演给全世界看的,而不是给”英格兰中部“看的。以我的愚见,这个目的它达到了,所以应该说是成功的。

先说说把小贝拉上演出这事吧。虽然这里有人说了很多负面的想法,小贝仍然是英国仅有的真正的国际性运动员。难道真的会有人相信80%的电视观众会曾经听说过Redgrave(译注:英国赛艇运动员), Ainslie(译注:英国帆船运动员) 或者 Hoy(译注:英国自行车运动员,都曾拿到过世界冠军)之类吗? (我个人认为这三位的成就在小贝之上)。

Leona Lewis是当代第一个同事在大西洋两岸的流行曲排行榜名列榜首的英国人,而且目前是世界上最热门的音乐人才。以我愚见,只有Paul McCartney(译注:最成功的摇滚乐作者,歌手,乐队Beatles的一员,他的歌曲销量成千上万)才能引起比她更大的反响。Jimmy Page  是个真正的传奇吉他手。

看起来即使我们在舞台上重新启用Boudica, Elgar(译注:英国非常著名的作曲家,以他的国际影响力推动了英国晚期浪漫主义音乐的发展) 和 WGGrace(译注:英国著名板球运动员,详见http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._G._Grace),他们也不会满意的。

114. At 11:53pm on 24 Aug 2008, sonyse2t5 wrote:

Thereis a greater show before 2012.......its called the General election andwe are all invited to participate and dance in the street and bingelike its 2012!!!

There will be gold medals for the winning party......

114. 2012年之前还有更好看的表演。。。。那就是大选。我们每个人都被邀请,去参与,在大街上跳舞、狂欢,就像2012年已来临一样!!!

获胜的政党也有金牌。

Complain about this comment
    115. At 11:54pm on 24 Aug 2008, The truth is out there (except at the BBC) wrote:

WhyDO we have to suffer those utter morons babbling away during thecommentary? It can't be turned off on the footage of the 8-min segmenton here, only when the whole thing was live.

Less is more!

115. 我们为什么要忍受那些喋喋不休的SB解说员?看那8分钟节目时,根本关不掉【解说】,只有看现场版时才能去掉。

越少越好!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-29 14:25 | 显示全部楼层
116. At 00:04am on 25 Aug 2008, MartinDFerry wrote:
Shire Gas, it appears that Visit London have beaten you to the idea of resurrecting famous Britons to promote the games. If only they'd chosen Boudica, Elgar, or W G Grace instead!

给113楼的Shire Gas,照你的意思只有复兴伟大的大不列颠才能举办一届成功的奥运会了?如果一定得选择Boudica, Elgar和 W G Grace上场的话。

117. At 00:32am on 25 Aug 2008, Baron_Daguerre wrote:
London is infinitely cooler than any city in the world. London could spend 1% of Beijing and still be better. Beijing,you are loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosers.

伦敦永远是这个世界上最酷的城市。伦敦只花北京1%的钱仍然可以把奥运会办得比北京更好。你们这些笨笨笨笨笨笨笨笨笨笨笨蛋。(译者注:有点像英国FQ...呵呵。Losers直译为失败者。)

118. At 00:39am on 25 Aug 2008, AddisonSteele wrote:
Call me sentimental, but I thought the moment when the little chinese girl passed the ball to the little london girl was just perfect. Something very small and simple standing for something very big. To me it was much more moving than the men in suits with their flag. And it perfectly made the point that the London games aim to put kids at the centre. Bonus points for picking our girl via Blue Peter...not that the rest of the world cares, but there's a British institution if there ever was one.
So now we've got our ball, are we going to party with it or are we going to squabble like spoilt brats? Let's hope we can be more like the crowds in London than the typical poster on this blog!

你可以说我这人太感性。我觉得最打动我的是中国的小女孩把球传给我们英国的小女孩,有件小事却有着巨大的象征意义,这远比那些穿着正装摇旗的大人们令人感动得多。我很高兴看到伦敦奥运把孩子放在最重要的位置。Bonus我们的孩子是从Blue Peter(译注:上文提到过,BBC的儿童节目)里选出来的,而不是世界的其它地方...它(译注:Blue Peter?)几乎可以算是英国的公共机构了,如果可以的话。
现在,我们已经从北京手里接过了“球”,我们是积极准备打好“球”?还是在这里继续这种幼稚的争论?希望我们能更像个伦敦的主人,而不是像在这个blog里留言的人那样。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-29 15:18 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 dakelv 于 2008-8-29 13:47 发表
这个评论已被网管删除,因为它违反了版规。

不是言论自由吗?这个是?原来英国也有版规啊……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 04:01 , Processed in 0.045225 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.