[08.08.24 BBC blog] 北京再见,再见伦敦(附英国网友评论)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-28 10:12 | 显示全部楼层
翻译的很好啊
支持下。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 10:25 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢副总斑竹的翻译,这么大的工作量,义务翻译给大家看,真的是。。。太辛苦了!
你也是当之无愧的优秀的“奥运志愿者”!
我建议,应该给你“升官”到正斑竹,哈哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-28 10:30 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ray 于 2008-8-28 10:11 发表
强帖染色……支持翻译的各位
晕,我才发现是版主发的……浪费道具啊……

也谢谢你,呵呵。你怎么那么多钱?

原帖由 曹凡 于 2008-8-28 10:25 发表
非常感谢副总斑竹的翻译,这么大的工作量,义务翻译给大家看,真的是。。。太辛苦了!
你也是当之无愧的优秀的“奥运志愿者”!
我建议,应该给你“升官”到正斑竹,哈哈哈 ...

谢谢支持,副总版主再升就是管理员了...其实翻译区的编译比我辛苦得多,他们每天都翻译大篇大篇的新闻。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 10:36 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 antifake2 于 2008-8-28 10:30 发表

也谢谢你,呵呵。你怎么那么多钱?
我是宣传推广的能手……只要有这个功能的论坛我是绝对不缺钱花的~~
过几天请站长查查alexa,也许会有一点提升哈~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 10:41 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 10:42 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主的翻译.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 11:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 蔚蓝矢车菊 于 2008-8-27 17:34 发表

这位童鞋灰常滴有才。。。

我也是同样比较期待。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 11:22 | 显示全部楼层
来顶了!!!!!!!!!大A真能干!捏捏!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 11:35 | 显示全部楼层
翻译得真好!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 12:01 | 显示全部楼层
61. At 8:36pm on 24 Aug 2008, lwelshbloke wrote:

#59- seeing as Leona Lewis went to number one in the US - the firstBritish artist to tope the US charts with a debut album - then in thecurrent scheme of things she's doing pretty well for a reality tvwinner!!

(Can't stand X-Factor by the way)

61. 59楼:Leona Lewis 在美国流行曲排行榜窜到了第一位 - 她是第一个以首张专辑就名列排行榜第一的英国歌手 - 如果这样看的话,她在真人秀上获胜也算是做的不错了。

(顺便说一下,X-工厂真让我受不了)

62. At 8:41pm on 24 Aug 2008, Iron_Jack wrote:

London2012 will never surpass or live up to Beijing 2008 in any aspect, youcan see from that eight minute handover which if i'm being kind wasmediocre.

Oh and i'd like to congratulate the BBC on theirfantastic coverage of the Olympics, many times I stayed up rightthrough the night watching it on BBC1 and any time I missed somethingthe BBC kindly had put it on their website. So thumbs up to you guys!!

62. 伦敦2012从很多方面都永远不可能望北京之顶背。我为了看奥运,经常是彻夜不眠,如果我错过了一些比赛,BBC就非常体贴地把节目放到他们的网站上。多谢了!

63. At 8:44pm on 24 Aug 2008, captainCarole wrote:

ThanksBeijing for a gorgeous stadium, and Games. Well done!! I love the SPORTwherever it is. At least Wimbledon will have a roof for next year!Haha! 'Our' Olympics??? Pass. Jury is still out on that one. Proof isin the pudding.

63. 谢谢北京提供了这么棒的体育馆,还有整个奥运。干得好!我喜欢比赛,不管它们在什么地方进行。至少温布尔登明年就不用再露天举行了。哈哈!”我们的“奥运?算了吧。是好是坏还没定论呢。先做再说吧。

64. At 8:44pm on 24 Aug 2008, lwelshbloke wrote:

OMG - Breaking news - a 2012 promotional video was shown in Beijing containing a portrait of MYRA HINDLEY.

Oh for god's sake how on earth could be have done such a thing.

64. 苍天啊 - 号外号外 - 2012年奥运广告在北京播放时发现里面有MyraHindley的肖像【译注:Myra Hindley是一个英国杀人犯,她与其同伙Ian Brad在1963-1964年间杀害了4名儿童。来源:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myra_Hindley

上天啊,他怎么能做出这样的事。

65. At 8:48pm on 24 Aug 2008, world_unite wrote:

TheChinese Olympics will never be surpassed by any other country, for itsimaginative genius and the scale of excellence in every aspect of thesegames - it was truly unforgettable. The first chance London had to showthat we could, even slightly, come close to the hard work, andprofessionalism, was shattered by our handing over segment - a fewumbrellas being spun around, a football being kicked into a crowd anddancers throwing pieces of newspaper into the crowd. Top that off, withour Mayor, not even having the courtesy towards China and indeed theevent itself of buttoning up his jacket when walking towards the stage,and in the process augmenting the thoughts of people around the worldthat the british are 'snobs'. Oh, how we miss Mr Livingstone. One canonly feel proud of the British athletes who are the only people whomake us proud to be British.

65. 中国的奥运会所表现出的天才的想象力和奥运会各方面的完美程度是任何国家都不可能超越的,这届奥运会太令人难忘了。我们本来可以显示我们可以,哪怕是轻微的,接近北京奥运所付出的艰辛劳动以及专业精神,但是这个机会在奥运会交接这个环节就被打碎了 -几把雨伞晃来晃去的,一个足球踢向观众,舞蹈演员把报纸碎片扔向观众。。。还有,我们的市长大人,在走向前台时,连出于对中国和奥运本身的尊重把自己的上衣扣子扣上都不会。这只能使世界各国人民更加相信英国人是”假绅士“。咳,我们多么想念Lingingstone【译注:上届伦敦市长】。我们只能以英国运动员为骄傲,因为他们是唯一让我们以自己是英国人而骄傲的人。

[ 本帖最后由 dakelv 于 2008-8-27 22:31 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-28 12:02 | 显示全部楼层
66. At 8:51pm on 24 Aug 2008, locohero wrote:
BREAKING NEWS...
China has just declared war on Britain because Boris didn't have his jacket buttoned up.

号外...中国刚刚宣布与英国开战,起因是Boris没有扣上西装扣子。

67. At 8:56pm on 24 Aug 2008, lwelshbloke wrote:
#66 sadly locohero - the breaking news I posted is correct.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7580261.stm

给66楼的——好难过,我发的那条消息竟然是真的...

68. At 9:01pm on 24 Aug 2008, mblmbl wrote:
I don't think that 8 minute section was that bad, just a bit boring. We just don't seem to be good at showing off. The only things we are good at showing off are things like trooping the colour. They should move that to the saturday after the opening ceremony in case its a big let down. At least the tourists and athletes can go and watch that and be impressed by that.

我不觉得那8分钟有那你们说的那么差啦,只是有点让人讨厌,我们看起来不怎么擅长展示自己,我们唯一擅长好像只有Trooping the Color了(译注:行军旗敬礼仪式,每年女王生日时,在白金汉宫前都会举行的盛大检阅庆祝活动).
真是失望,他们应该把这个移到星期六的开幕式后面.至少游客和运动员也可以看到.而且肯定会印象深刻

69. At 9:06pm on 24 Aug 2008, Shesgotlegs wrote:
London will have no problems in following China.
We are a city blessed with natural iconic buildings with a real history.
We are prepared to let visitors talk to real people and wander around our great city without hinderance and embrace all that the olympics stands for.
Think Sydney 2000 and then some.
Bring on 2012 and let's her Rogge say "this was the best Olympiad"

伦敦要赶上北京完全没问题
我们的城市拥有天赋的地标建筑和真实的历史.
我们已经准备好,所有的来访者都能够与真实的与人们谈笑风声,可以毫无阻碍地漫频在这个伟大的城市里,我们真诚拥抱所有奥林匹克的支持者。
想想2000年的悉尼奥运会吧
办好我们的2012奥运会,让罗格老头说“这真是史上最好的奥运会!”

70. At 9:06pm on 24 Aug 2008, dh_645 wrote:
Does anyone know if or when a DVD showing Beijing Olympics Highlights is coming out?

谁知道北京奥运集锦DVD什么时候有得卖?

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-30 16:53 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 12:50 | 显示全部楼层
71. At 9:07pm on 24 Aug 2008, locohero wrote:

Yes I saw the story about Myra Hindley briefly appearing in the promo video - thankfully we haven't quite perfected Chinese-style censorship!

Storm in a tea cup.

71. 是的,我也看到了Myra Hindley在奥运广告片中短暂出现的新闻 - 谢天谢地我们还没有完全学来中国式的新闻审查制度。

小事一桩。

72. At 9:10pm on 24 Aug 2008, lwelshbloke wrote:

#71 - i just think it is a major embarrassment - the Olympics are about the youth of today - and we go and show an image of someone who destroyed the lives of some of the youths of yesterday.

Quite honestly I am disgusted.

72. 致71楼:我只是认为这是一个很大的丑闻 - 奥运是有关今天的青少年的,但是我们却去展示一个结束了几个往日青少年生命的人的肖像。

老实说,我感到恶心。

73. At 9:13pm on 24 Aug 2008, bishboshnz wrote:

You know, I think that London will not be able to match Beijing and its opening ceremony, but who cares? The Olympics is about sports, 2 weeks of it. Why focus so much attention on the 8 or so hours of opening and closing ceremonies (important thought they are).

I think a way of putting on the 2012 games is to follow Boris Johnsons example - do it with pride, happiness and a sense of fun! Why focus on a button being undone?!?! But please, no more X-Factor, Pop Idol celebs, surely that barrel has been over scraped!!!!

A dissapointing aspect of these discussions is how there is a lot of negativity. I'm chuffed that the UK has the next Olympics, let us get behind them and support the event and please, let us be positive!!!!!!!!

73. 知道吗,我认为伦敦不可能比得过北京以及它的开幕式,但是那又怎么样?奥运会是关于比赛的,两周的比赛。为什么要把目光集中在大约8个小时的开幕和闭幕式上(当然它们也是重要的)。

我想举办2012奥运的一个方法就是效法鲍里斯·约翰逊 - 自豪地,幸福地,充满乐趣地去做!为何要注意一个没扣上的纽扣?!?!但是,拜托,别再搞些X-工厂,流行偶像什么的,这有点太落俗套了!!!!

上述的讨论都太消极了,这使人非常沮丧。伦敦获得下届奥运会的举办权,这本身就让我高兴,让我们支持他们支持奥运,拜托,让我们积极一些吧!!!!!!!

74. At 9:23pm on 24 Aug 2008, locohero wrote:

welshbloke,

The picture of Myra Hindley was artwork from the Tate Modern, it appeared for a split second.

I'm sure you will get over your disgust.

I've never read so much complaining from everyone - if it was a sport we'd be world champions!

74. Myra Hindley的画像是Tate Modern的作品,它仅仅出现了一小会儿。

我相信你的恶心会好起来的。

我从来没从读过任何人的如此多的抱怨 - 如果抱怨是一个体育项目的话,我们肯定是冠军!

75. At 9:26pm on 24 Aug 2008, lwelshbloke wrote:

#74 I'm sure I will - but it will Keith Bennett's mother? Or anyone else indeed?

Its not about complaining here is it? It is about having the balls to say that this is unacceptable.

75. 致74楼:我相信我会的 - 但是Keith Bennett的母亲会吗?【译注:Keith Bennett是上面提到的杀人犯Myra Hindley杀害的儿童之一。】其他人会吗?

这根本就不是抱怨不抱怨的事,不是吗?这关系到是否有胆量说这是不可接受的。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 13:17 | 显示全部楼层
强烈顶!楼主牛啊,为我们带来这么多真实的东西~很兴幸自己能出生在祖国雄起的年代,中国加油,汶川加油`
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-28 13:25 | 显示全部楼层
76. At 9:33pm on 24 Aug 2008, sisterkaff wrote:
Leni Riefenstahl makes another "Triumph des Willens". Indeed, the massed ranks of Chinese performers resembled the huge and relentless human ant colonies available to produce a Nuremberg rally, or a great Soviet display of totalitarian power.
I so disagree with those sycophants driveling on indulgently about the excessive extravaganza that was staged at Bejing - with an endless opening ceremony that didn't know when to stop. The end too, was ostentatious to the point of vulgarity, and embarrassingly kitsch and panto-land with those flocks of flashing Tinkerbells "flying" on the ends of cables. None of it had ANYTHING to do with sport.
I trust London to do something completely different.

确切地说,这就像Leni Riefenstahl(译注:德国著名的女导演,详见http://dieisar.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!F91F566655BB0B6!896.entry)的另一部《意志的胜利》(译注:纳粹宣传电影),中国的群众演员就像无情而又数量众多的蚁群,他们足以重新创造一个纽纶保集团军(译注:这些话语,我尽力贴合原话的意思),或者说是苏联极权主义的传大展示。
对于北京那个时间冗长而又极尽奢华的开幕式表演,我完全反对你们肆无忌惮地给予这么多婀谀奉承之词,闭幕式也一样,只不过是表面精美,内里粗俗的表演。庸俗的表演真是丢人,每一块地方都挤满了那些身上戴着发光的笨铃铛之众(译注:flocks有兽群的译法,这里我还是友好一些。),然后所谓地“飞”在线缆上。整个没一件事物是有关运动二字的。
我相信伦敦会做得完全不同。

77. At 9:35pm on 24 Aug 2008, selyomL wrote:
Boris Johnson will ruin the 2012 Olympics with his stupid green policies. And who made the decision to have Leona Lewis and Jimmy Page at the closing ceremony? At least have an iconic band that make good music.
There will be such high expectations in 2012, Britain cannot afford to mess it up. But they will, because it's Britain.

Boris Johnson绝对会用他那愚蠢幼稚的政策让2012年的奥运会破产,还有啊,到底是谁下决定要Leona Lewis和Jimmy Page出现在闭幕式上的?至少还有了段不错的有伦敦标志意义的音乐。
大家对2012年的奥运会肯定是充满期待,大不列颠可别搞砸了,我们可丢不起这个脸。唉,他们肯定会,因为它是大不列颠!

78. At 9:42pm on 24 Aug 2008, antoniogoard wrote:
Well now it is over and we [London] are the host city!
I decided to pop down to Trafalgar Square to watch the closing ceremony (and a great end to the Olympics it was, well done Beijing), and immediately realised how our Summer Games will be completely different. London can't and won't try to compete with Beijing, firstly we wouldn't allow it (the cost!) and secondly why should it anyway? It isn?t all about big fireworks, fancy stadia and slick organisation, no that?s not Britain and certainly not London. What London 2012 will be about is the people. The people that live here, the people that come to watch and the people that compete in the events. Today showed that we will invite the world to come celebrate with us, not just inside the venues but on the streets along with the locals.
It was really great to see everyone out wanting to be a part of the handover celebrations that were going on. We applauded politely after each of Beijing?s closing spectacles and speeches and cheered whenever a Brit was shown on the big screen. The Mall hosted many little tents where kids could get involved and try out some sports and as always we put on a big cheesy pop show in front of HRM?s Palace. In short we put on a good old celebration on our streets, something we are good at, and something that everyone loves. This is what our Summer Games will be about ? how everyone can join in and celebrate the world?s biggest event.
As for London?s time in the spotlight. Boris Johnson was as always comedy, untidy I agree but fun to watch him salute then stand there like an excited child ready to receive the Olympic flag. Unlike many people on this forum, I actually quite enjoyed our 8-minute sequence and thought that it was a real mix of London cool and tongue-in-cheek humour. The big red bus was a great touch and I loved the dancers who reflected all the different groups of people you?d expect to see in the morning waiting for a bus (note: girl in suit with trainers and folk with ethnic dress). Throwing the newspapers away, despite people?s hate of it (including mine) is quite simply a fact of everyday life in today?s London and along with the umbrella?s added a bit of light humour to the closing events. Also, was funny to see the mad dash to the bus and squeeze to try and get on. Admittedly, the rest of the world may not have quite understood much of what was going on but hey it was certainly London and reflected what our games will be about. Oh and well done to the Soho agency who put together the animation sequence, it was superb.
I can?t wait until the Olympics and have looked forward to it for 3 years now. Finally it seems many others are starting to accept it and get excited and if we all carry on that support then together we will make it a great London Summer Games in 2012.

现在我们伦敦是主办城市了!
所以我决定去Trafalgar广场看闭幕式(奥运会闭幕式真是太棒了,干得漂亮!北京),看完后我立马就感觉到,我们的奥运会将会与其完全不同,伦敦是不可能也没必要去跟北京比的,首先在费用上我们就达不到,再者,我们干嘛要这样做呢?是吧?盛大的烟火,华丽的视觉效果,还有灵活的组织,这样就不是英国了,更不是伦敦。2012到底是什么样的取决于人,在这里生活的所有人,那些来观看伦敦奥运的人,还有在这里比赛的人,今天的表演向世界发出了一个邀请,我们邀请世界各地的朋友与我们一起庆祝,不仅仅是在体育场,还有这里所有的大街小巷。
看到每个人都参与到交接仪式上来,真的是非常开心。我们为北京每一个精彩喝彩,每一场演讲,当有英国人出现在大屏幕上的时候,我们尽情欢呼。商场的老板提供了很多小帐逢以供小孩子们也参与其中,我们总是会放一些曲奇在HRM乐园前作为奖励,让小孩子也试着来参与运动。简单地说,我们在街上举行了古老的庆祝仪式,那些我们擅长而人们又很喜欢的仪式,这就是我们的奥运会魅力所在吧?可以让全世界的人都加入到这个盛会中来。
在属于伦敦的时刻,我承认Boris Johnson跟往常一样搞笑,还衣冠不整,但是没关系,我觉得这样也挺有趣的,他就像一个兴奋的小孩一样准备接过奥林匹克会旗。真是讨厌这个论坛的某些人。事实上,我非常喜欢那伦敦8分钟,,我觉它真正的表现了一个幽默的、酷酷的伦敦。红色巴士是个非常好的点缀,还有那个舞,就如我们每天看到的一样,每天都有各色人等在的等候公交车的场景(穿着套装的小孩子,乘务员,还有着各种民族服饰的人)。至于扔报纸那段,相信大家都不喜欢(我也不喜欢)。但这却简单而又真实地反映了我们每天的生活。伦敦巴士载着上面点缀着搞乐的小光点的雨伞慢慢驶出。当然,看到那些疯狂的人们去挤巴士也挺好笑的。不可否认,世界其它地方的人可能不能明白这些都代表了什么,但是这反映了一个真实的伦敦也反映了我们会有一个什么样的奥运会。OH,还有那些活泼的soho一族,这太棒了。可是奥运会还要等3年,我真是迫不及待了。感觉很多人开始去接受它而且对这个即将到来的奥运会很兴奋。如果我们每个人都贡献自己小小的支持,我们绝对可以办一届伟大的2012奥运会。

79. At 9:42pm on 24 Aug 2008, sonyse2t5 wrote:
So far no one has mentioned the cost breakdown of the games in Beijing, the labour cost for the local performers were next to nothing and their pop stars appeared for free....Staff and performers had signed contracts not to mention their pay.
Directing and choregraphy cost was also low in Western standards.....
What London need to get concern with is not the content of the Opening and Closing ceromony which is still buzzing!!!
Really what London wouldn't be able to match China is on the capital project cost in todays prices. The security is �1 billion in sterling equivalents.
Michael Thelps said it was the best swimming facilities he had ever seen, and U' Bolt said that stadium track was fast....and as for the living quarters China gave the competitors dulux room fit for an Olympian.
Brick for Brick mortar for mortar the cost for the UK to match the facilities would be more than what China paid in its yuan currency.....pegged to the greenback dollar.
I know as I work for a construction firm with 2012 and this has been the talk in the industry since late

到现在为止都没人提及北京奥运会的费用问题啊,所有的演职人员没有任何报酬,明星也是免费献唱(译注:他大概不知道也不能理解,在中国,让你上去表演是看得起你...)...职员和演员的合同里就没讲过报酬这事。

导演和舞美的费用也是低于西方标准...
伦敦需要注意的就是绝不要在开闭幕式上和北京比!
伦敦和北京唯一能比的就是奥运财政预算了,保守说也要10亿英镑。

菲尔普斯说那个游戏场馆是他见过的最好的...博尔特说那个体育场的路道让他跑得更快,中国提供给每一个参赛者的生活环境也是非常好。
实打实地说,英国要想做到那么好,肯定得比中国花得多的钱...那都是以美元来讲的...(译注:涉及汇率问题?)
因为我就在一家服务2012的建筑公司工作,我们最近刚商谈过此事.。

80. At 9:45pm on 24 Aug 2008, budesurfdude wrote:
Our British athletes contributed to a spectacular and successful games; surley that is what we should take away from the whole event? The sailors, rowers, cyclists set the height of the bar which the track and field people were unfortunately unable to rise to. Steve Cram spoke a lot of sense on the BBC this morning .
The 8 minute resume of GB was an embarassment; newspapers being thrown away as though no-one cared about littering the world, an aged rock star, a "celebrity" pop singer, an ageing English footballer. If the same people who came up with these ideas also created the video with a shot of a convicted child killer they should be fired immediately before they force more of their distorted views of Great Britain onto the rest of the world over the next 4 years.
It had been going so well up to then..

我们的运动员给我们奉献了一场精彩的奥运会,所以我们更加应该关注。帐板运动员、划艇运动员、自行车运动员,他们都在赛场上取了了令世人瞩目的成绩,Steve Cram 今天早上在BBC里谈了很多相关的感受。

英国八分钟真是丢人,随手扔报纸表现了这个世界没人关心公共环境。一个老掉牙的摇滚明星、一个“著名”的歌手、还有一个过气球星。还有在宣传画面里出现杀人凶手的肖像,如果这些所有的创意都来自同一个人的话,那真是把他拉出去枪毙算了,免得他在未来4年中继续在世界面前扭曲英国的形象。
唉,过去的就算了,向前看!

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-28 15:45 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 14:13 | 显示全部楼层
楼主真的太辛苦了!!!顶!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 15:14 | 显示全部楼层
看得好开心~~辛苦AF2了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 15:19 | 显示全部楼层
10英镑是最大限度了

少了一个“亿”字   囧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 15:19 | 显示全部楼层
10英榜~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-28 15:46 | 显示全部楼层
81. At 9:50pm on 24 Aug 2008, Wazza1806 wrote:
Why did Coe and his team inflict Beckham on the closing ceremony audience - this man has never achieved any honours for his country despite playing in several World Cup and European Championships. What would he know about winning gold or any other medals on the world stage? We are staging the 2012 Olympic Games not a football tournament.
Congratulations too to Boris on his scruffy demeanour.

为什么Coe(译注:伦敦奥组委主席Sebastian Coe)和他的团队要选贝克汉姆?他除了在世界杯和欧洲杯上为英国获得荣誉之外就再也找不出别的了,他是否知道如何在世界舞台上赢得金牌?或者奖牌也行。我们可是要举办奥运会,又不是足球比赛。
同时“恭喜”我们的脏兮兮的Boris。

82. At 9:57pm on 24 Aug 2008, clearGwotz wrote:
I am embarassed about the 'handover'. A mistake was made by the planning team, of the target audience. Was it, our own public? This seems very introverted and small-minded.
The whole world outside, UK - from South Africa, to Hong Kong, Mexico and Russia would have missed the significance of 'a red bus', 'umbrellas', 'X-factor', 'some old sweaty bloke playing some strings and then of course, Beckham, kicking a football (hardly an Olympic sport) randomly which was caught by an overpleased Chinese steward.
Come guys - think big and wide. If we resort to our own insular world, we become irrelevant and retreat to the sidelines.

交接仪式真丢人,他们犯了一个原则性的错误,那就是没考虑到观众因素,这不仅仅是英国自己的奥运会。这个表演实在是考虑得太不周全了。

整个世界除英国外的国家——南非,香港,墨西哥,俄罗期等等,他们都不会明白“红色巴士”、“雨伞”、“X-factor”,还有那个英国的老家伙所弹奏的音乐,所有这些所蕴涵的意义。不过,贝克汉姆把一个足球(真是一项不容易的运动)踢给观众倒是让那个幸运的小伙子开心极了。

老大们,想得再高一点、广一点吧如果我们只把眼光放在自己的世界里,我们就会成为世界的局外人了。

83. At 10:01pm on 24 Aug 2008, budesurfdude wrote:
re 80 - I missed out the contribution made by the swimmers, apologies to all of you, as well as the canoeists.

接80楼,我把游泳给漏掉了,还有单人划艇,在这里向大家道个歉。

84. At 10:02pm on 24 Aug 2008, sonyse2t5 wrote:
Hindley becomes famous at last after her death, her family should sue!!!! And this is what the UK organisisers call have some fun......Brown will be out of power by 2012 so he can just stop riding on the team GB success!!

Hindley(译注:上文中提到被谋杀的人,凶手的肖像竟然出现在宣传片里)死得都不安宁,他的家伙应该去法院告他们!!!这就是英国奥组委所谓的欢乐的奥运吗?...布朗会有2012年下台,所以他才不管英国伦敦奥运会成功与否!!!

85. At 10:09pm on 24 Aug 2008, squawvalley wrote:
Watched the London part of the ceremony through my fingers as it became increasingly clear that what was being offered was some 6th form art project-take on what London (and vicariously, the wider UK) is all about. Let me out of here, it's terrible.
A bloody double-decker bus for crying out loud, can you find a bigger stereotype of London? What about the cheery, Dixon of Dock Green, evenin'all 'Bobbies', or a Union Jack plastic bowler just to round off the codswallop that this unimaginative dross offered up. How long did it take to put it together, five rounds of drinks on the back of a beer mat? The closest think I saw to real London was the fighting in the bus queue, and even that wasn't representatively violent enough.
I was embarrased, but sadly it's just the kind of shallow mediocrity that now passes as entertainment on our TVs and in the media - we even had a reality show winner, and a Blue Peter contestant - do you think if we'd had the same deal back in the 1970s we have offered up Bobby Crush? Unfortunately, we might have to put up with such dross, but once you put it on a world stage, you get found out really rather quickly.
Can you imagine the French, the Italians, or even the less-than-imaginitive Germans offering up something as wilted and past its culturally stereotyped sell-by-date? Pierre the onion-seller cycling down ze rhode? Fritz the Bavarian dunking his sausage in his Weisbier?
What now is now offered up, and increasingly accepted, as modern Britain by the liberal PC minority in charge of all aspects of the media, and is consistently rammed down our throats through government policies, non-governmental agencies (including the BBC) just looks sad, tired and hopelessly out of touch.
I strongly suspect the vanquished Parisians will be sniggering into their coffee this morning and muttering a collective "we told you so". The shame!

看了闭幕式伦敦8分钟表演,很明显,那就像个没毕业的艺术家搞出来的。这哪里是我们的伦敦嘛?我还是不要在这里待了,真是丢死人了。

一辆双层巴士高调出场...谁能告诉我伦敦还能找出比这更老气的东西吗?(译注:红色双层巴士2005年正式退役),还不如来段Dixon of Dock Green(译注:警察迪克逊,BBC  1955年播出的很有名的电视剧,详见http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixon_of_Dock_Green,原因为那个时候的治安官都戴着绿色的高帽?),或者evening all Bobbies(译注:警察之夜?这些大概只有英国本地人会明白了,), Union Jack plastic bowler (译注:sorry,我也不知道是什么了,有关英国国旗的什么),真是一堆毫无想像力的垃圾。他们是不是喝了酒再来“创意”这些的啊?我看最接近伦敦真实面目的要属挤公交那段了,就是还没有现实中那么乱七八糟而已。
我真是感到惭愧,很不幸,这就是充斥在我们平时生活中的电视娱乐节目。——真人秀冠军,Blue Peter(译注:BBC  1958年开播的儿童电视节目,详见http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Peter)的参赛者——你们觉得我们一定得“享受”Bobby Crush(英国有名的钢琴家,6次表演让他成名,后在接受Gay time采访时出柜)在1970年给我们整的那些东西吗?真倒霉,我们要忍受这些无聊的垃圾,而且还是在世界的舞台上,唉,真是好事不出门,坏事传千里。
你能想像一下那些法国人、意大利人,还有那些没想像力的德国人怎么兜售他们那些老掉牙的文化吗?那个卖洋葱的Pirre骑单车到罗尔泽?德国人和巴伐利亚人在棺材里腊香肠?(译注:这段翻译真是晕,将就着看吧,没有英国历史基础大概很难理解...翻译可能有出入)
那到底展示什么才会被人们接受呢?自由的互联网上所呈现的现代化的英国。一直以来,因为政府的政策我们无法发出自己的声音,因为此,非政府集团(就如BBC一样)只能是伤心,绝望,还有疲惫不堪。
我能想像那些手下败将的法国佬明天早上会是什么样,边喝咖啡边嘲笑的说“我就说吧!”。真是耻羞!(译注:英法历史上是世敌,现在也会有点这种感觉,法国人是宁愿跟你讲中文也不会跟你说英语的)

[ 本帖最后由 antifake2 于 2008-8-29 10:40 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-28 16:59 | 显示全部楼层
感谢两位辛苦的翻译---不仅仅是简单的翻译,还把中间许多的典故、人名、事件也详细的罗列出来,叫大家有个详细的了解。再加上一些偶然的点评,太棒了!!!真是不错。辛苦辛苦!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 00:57 , Processed in 0.064515 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.