注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: calmvoca

【AC会客厅第八期】美高中女生Rebekah:AC online interview of Rebekah

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-7 12:57 | 显示全部楼层
180# yangyi331
please give me your email ,I'm glad to do it if I know it.
haibing_li 发表于 2009-4-7 12:43

这位真是好心呢...送上鲜花一朵...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-7 14:03 | 显示全部楼层
I visited China this past summer for five weeks with a study program called ChinaQuest. The program was really ecxiting. I studied Chinese at the Beihang University in Beijing. We traveled by night tr ...
Rebekah 发表于 2009-4-6 23:29

这个 Heihang University 应该是北航大学(即北京航空航天大学)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-7 15:01 | 显示全部楼层
内容太少啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-7 15:12 | 显示全部楼层
lovely and nice girl!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-7 15:16 | 显示全部楼层
发现自己居然勉强还看的懂英文,太不容易了。
我考了四年的四级呀。。。死了多少脑细胞
我的青春。。。浪费到一场场考试中
自我陶醉
肯定是来晚了,没有办法,要上课。
大家都很热情很积极。
再一次欢迎感谢贝贝。希望以后有更多的机会交流。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-7 15:47 | 显示全部楼层
贝贝~奥运吉祥物啊~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-7 19:43 | 显示全部楼层
捧场喽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-7 20:03 | 显示全部楼层
74# Rebekah
是北航吧,北京航空航天大学
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-7 22:36 | 显示全部楼层
来晚啦!
不过总算把楼爬完了。发现AC越来越国际化了。
Thank you 贝贝。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-8 07:05 | 显示全部楼层
感谢嘉宾、主持人,感谢各位编译辛苦及时的实时翻译。

感谢各位会员的积极参与!凡是参与提问和评论的,我们都酌情给予一定分值的鼓励。经过评选,特别提取三位优秀提问和三位优秀评论,给予今条30的鼓励!请注意查收!希望以后能继续积极支持AC的各项活动。下一次金条也许就砸到您头上了哟~~~呵呵~

网友.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-8 14:05 | 显示全部楼层
I'm looking forward 2 see the videos^^

By the way,I saw a video about u on the facebook just now and u r so  gorgeous^^
vivicat 发表于 2009-4-6 23:42

Hi, man, how did u get her facebook page?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-8 16:46 | 显示全部楼层
笑起来很好看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-8 20:14 | 显示全部楼层
pretty girl...Amercian sweetheart...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-10 00:52 | 显示全部楼层
Q1: According to your understanding, what can be the most representative symbol of China?
I think that a good representative symbol of China is the Giant Panda. I saw artwork all over China with the pandas and everyone in China seems to love them.

Q2: Here I have some questions from a Chinese girl of your same age.
What’s your view on gay?
What’s your view on marriage, or having pre-marriage sex?
How do you balance between “keeping a nice figure” and “delicious food”?
What’s your view of drug abuse?
What kind of music do you love, rock & roll, or something else?
- I am not gay, but it is a personal choice. It does not affect me if someone else is gay.
-I personally have chosen to wait to have sex until marriage, but I find that many have sex in college and even in high school.
-I make sure to exercise regularly in order to stay fit and still be able to enjoy sweets
-I think that it is sad how many people abuse drugs. I do not use illegal drugs and feel that it is damaging to the mind, but I do know some people that use drugs regularly.
-I enjoy many different kinds of music. I listen to rock (The White Stripes), alternative (Muse), rap (The Cool Kids), country (Rascall Flatts)… I am always looking to find new kinds of music.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-10 00:53 | 显示全部楼层
Q3: What’s your impression of Li Laoshi?
Li Laoshi has been very helpful in my study of Chinese. I appreciate all the hard work he puts into the class. He takes time to make sure that we understand everything he teaches us.

Q4: What do u think of anti-cnn? and Young Chinese people?
Do you want to give AC some advice?
I do not know enough about anti-cnn to comment.

Q5: What’s American’s general view of China?
Some Americans view China to be a rising world power. Some Americans see China as repressive on their citizens.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-10 00:54 | 显示全部楼层
Q6: What Chinese movies have you watched?
Can you sing Chinese songs?

What soap operas do you usually watch?
-I haven’t seen many Chinese movies, but we are starting to see more foreign stations on our cable. Do you have any movie suggestions?
-I have listened to some Chinese music in class. Li Laoshi played the “Communism Rocks” for us in class. I have started to listen to Faye Wong. Do you have any favorite Chinese artists?
-I don’t usually watch soap operas during the day since I am at school, but I do watch some tv shows at night. My family enjoys watching shows like “Lost” and “House”.

Q7: Is the life of American high school really like “Gossip Girl”(the rich), or “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, “High School Musical”(the ordinary)? If yes, do you like this kind of life? If no, what’s your high school life like?
I don’t know of any high schools in the USA that are like the tv shows “Gossip Girl” or “High School Musical”. The series “Friday Night Lights” is pretty similar to a typical high school experience. I have noticed when we travel that the US tv shows they play are typically violent cop shows like “Law and Order” and “CSI”, but that is not what a typical life in American cities is like. It is usually safe to walk around in most citied, and you don’t see people carrying guns and shooting them in public.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-10 00:55 | 显示全部楼层
Q8: How do you balance the time of study and other activities?
I have a daily planner that I write all my assignments on. It helps me to keep track of what I need to get done. During weekdays, I sit down after school and do all my assignments. After I am finished, I have dinner with my family and sometimes hang out with my friends. On the weekends, I hang out with my friends, go to dance practices, see movies, etc. I sit down every Sunday evening and make sure that all my assignments are completed for Monday.

Q9: How do you define “success”?
I define success with one of my favorite quotes by Ralph Waldo Emerson:

To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch… to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded!”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Q10: Why did you decide to enter School of International Affairs, the George Washington University in Washington DC?
What’s your future career goal?
- I have traveled frequently around the world with my family to places like Vietnam, India, Turkey, and others. When visiting people in those foreign countries, I developed a love for many different cultures. I hope to serve as a bridge between those cultures and languages in the future. When I travel, I enjoy the freedom I have been able to experience by communicating with people in their native language. For this reason, I have chosen to study the Chinese language so that I may have the opportunity to speak with Chinese people in their native language.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-10 00:57 | 显示全部楼层
以上是贝贝同学对各位问题的回答

由于时间及其他问题
贝贝同学无法全部一一作答

如果有机会
我们将继续邀请她甚至更多的朋友来ac做客
请大家继续关注
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-10 01:15 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦猫猫整理!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-10 19:22 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 晴川历历 于 2009-4-10 19:31 编辑

谢谢猫...很希望有天AC能邀请到她父母来作客就好了或作一个专访<如何培养一个美貌与智慧并重的女儿>...贝贝的关于成功的定义的引用很棒啊
因为今天被AC上一个主题为"浙大女"的给恶心倒了..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 14:22 , Processed in 0.039274 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On.