注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: chencongbin1988

【随时更新】印度看中国(翻译印度文章和回帖)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-11-25 11:06 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 无耻白人 于 2008-11-16 18:11 发表
早期佛教跟喇嘛教很类似,和尚不工作干活靠别人养,还喝酒吃肉。好像还有僧妓,还不交税,占用了大量的国家财政支出,直到会昌灭佛之后,朝廷大规模整顿之后,佛教僧人才逐渐改成出世禁欲,靠化缘和香火钱自力更生的模式。 ...

做和尚挺好~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-25 14:14 | 显示全部楼层

回复 393楼 chencongbin1988 的帖子

看了一些还真有喜感
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-25 16:16 | 显示全部楼层
無責任翻譯:

Dirty Aussies by Harish on 14 Nov 2008
A comment from a third rate cricketer indeed! What pathetic losers these Aussis are !
Reply | Forward
骯臟的澳大利亞人
一個三流板球手的評價!這個澳大利亞人是個可憐的失敗者!

KICK HAYDEN by UMA SHANKAR on 14 Nov 2008
'Chennai Super Kings' should KICK Hayden back to Australia, where he will scrounge state benefit. We Indians should start to treat all WHITES as poor as any others. White people also beg in New York, London, Paris and Prague. May be Hayden should go and join them than making millions from Chennai Super Kings.
Reply | Forward
把Hayden踢飛
Chennai Super Kings(應該是賽會名稱)應該把Hayden踢回澳大利亞,他在那里只會騙取國家的福利。我們印度人應該和其他人一樣對這些白人兇一點。在紐約、倫敦、巴黎和布拉格白人一樣在要飯。也許Hayden應該去跟他們一起去(要飯)而不是從Chennai Super Kings這里賺了好幾百萬。

Is third world more derogatory than being backward? by Sunitha on 14 Nov 2008
If Indians themselves have no qualms about calling themselves 'backward/most-backward', why should we get agitated about India being called 'third world'?
第三世界和落后哪個更侮辱?
如果印度人對自稱“落后/最落后”而毫不羞恥,我們為什么要對印度被稱為第三世界而反應激烈?

I am proud of India by Raj on 14 Nov 2008
This Hayden guy should not be allowed to step into India. Also, people like ramesh patel bother me more who instead of appreciating the positive things about our great nation will support Hayden's comments and going to the extent suggesting India is not a civilised country simply because he has to pay more for the tourism tickets in India. If his feelings are no different than Hayden's then he should stay whereever he is.
我為印度自豪
這個叫Hayden的家伙應該禁止踏入印度一步。(后面的話看不太懂,邏輯混亂)

Be humble by Rahul on 14 Nov 2008
Be humble. Indian politician types are basically feudalistic and arrogant and in the habbit of demanding respect instead of trying to earn it.Indian leaders need to be humble and work for the downtrodden and get over the habbit of chest-beating. India has 40% f its population illetrate and hungary. The elite and priveledges sections of Indian society needs to fix these fundmantal issues before feeling two Jonigoistic about us being called 3rd world.
謙虛點
謙虛點。印度是個封建的、傲慢的、習慣于要求被尊敬而不是努力去贏取尊敬的國家。印度的政客應該學會謙虛,為被壓迫的(窮人)工作,(后面一句不太會翻,克服被打擊的習慣?)。印度有40%的人是文盲,吃不飽飯。印度社會的精英和特權階層在因為我們被成為第三世界而盲目排外時,請先認清這些基本的問題。
(這哥們錯別字真多…)

hayden outburst by kk on 14 Nov 2008
this is what happen when you lose the test series and then blame the host being a third world country. it is a fair point that majority of the infrastructure is of poor quality in comparison to australia or europe. traffic sense in india is non existent. the general appearance in india is not very appealing when you land in india. this is ok but hayden this was not the first time he played in india. he never commented openly when australia won in india. it shows that aussies are poor looser and can't bear the humilation suffered at the hand of third world (so hayden calls) poor indian players. i think aussies will be better of playing in pakistan, bangladesh or zambawi. i hope he thinks again before he puts his foot again on india soil as we indian are proud of achievement with some draebacks of course. it is time hayden and the aussies accepted that they were out classed in every way. why blame others for your incompetency and learn to be good looser.
Hayden Outburst(不太好翻譯)
在預選階段被淘汰,然后你侮辱東道主是個第三世界國家。確實和澳大利亞或者歐洲相比,印度大多數的基礎設施很破。交通規則在印度根本不存在。當你剛來印度時,很多東西確實不太有吸引力。(看來他認為印度很有“內涵”)。這不算什么,但是Hayden又不是第一次在印度比賽,之前澳大利亞贏了印度時他可沒有這么評價。看來這個澳大利亞人是個可憐的失敗者,所以不能容忍他在這個所謂的第三世界國家輸給貧窮的印度選手。我想澳大利亞人在巴基斯坦、孟加拉或者贊比亞會表現的更好。我希望他在下次踏上印度的土地之前先想想這個問題,我們印度人對自己在某些方面處于落后的狀況下取得的成就感到自豪。Hayden和澳大利亞人應該接受他們在各個方面都開始落后的事實(無語…)。不要因為自己的無能而去責怪別人,學會做一個有風度的失敗者吧。

[ 本帖最后由 Forulla 于 2008-11-25 16:21 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-25 21:19 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mmc210 于 2008-10-28 16:25 发表
你也太不了解广东广西人,日本人进攻广西的时候,国军撤退,中途却被一帮拿着鸟枪,钢叉的土著给整得变体鳞伤,满地找呀。广东人就更不得了了,阴着呢,白天当顺民,晚上闷棍绑票全来了,香港人就...都是英国人的错,把他们都变成顺民了 ...

国军并未完全撤退,桂林保卫战http://baike.baidu.com/view/624756.htm

[ 本帖最后由 夏尔的森林 于 2008-11-25 21:24 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-25 23:41 | 显示全部楼层
天涯的帖子:
http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/content/worldlook/1/197971.shtml
        糗了,印度海军糗了。

上周二他们的Tabar号驱逐舰宣称在亚丁湾击沉一艘海盗母船,
  今天该艘船的泰国船东出来喊冤了。
  他说那艘船只是艘拖网渔船(XD!!),事发当时这艘船也正被海盗挟持当中。
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  船上一共有16名渔工,其中一人已在亚丁湾获救,
  一人已身亡,另外14人下落不明。

阿三伸张正义结果加害者没抓到反倒把受害者害得更惨?
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/11/25/thai.trawler.india.navy/index.html

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-26 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
转个CNN 的文章,  是关于最近他们做的一个印度主题....
报道比较正面,  也请注意回贴  呵呵~  很有意思

http://business.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... nt-and-influential/

November 25, 2008
The new India: Confident, affluent and influential
Posted: 1200 GMT
MUMBAI, India – All this week World Business Today is in Mumbai to look at this exciting new economy. I use both “exciting” and “new” advisedly. I have been coming to India to report for about 12 years or so. The changes over that time are clear to see.

From the quality of the cars on the roads, to the explosion of shopping malls, the international M&A (mergers and acquisitions) activity of Indian companies and the general attitude of Indians, especially younger Indians. There’s a confidence and an affluence that is more noticeable every time I come.

But is India ready to join to the global “head table”? There’s still huge issues here.

The growing gap between rich and poor, for one thing, although there’s no doubt of a trickle-down economic effect. The World Bank estimates that for each percentage point of growth another 20 million Indians are lifted from extreme poverty. And India has been growing at 9 percent for the past three years.

Then there’s the never-ending infrastructure issue. In the past four days I’ve seen the inside of our car far, far too much. Yes it’s Mumbai so of course so it’s busy, but it’s a chronic — and maddening — problem.

India operates at a 20 percent power deficit during peak hours. Chennai, according to our reporter there, experiences brown-outs four to five times a day. And that’s India’s fourth biggest city.

And ports — most of India’s ports are too small to accommodate the big intercontinental container ships. Far too much of India’s exports have to be transshipped through a third-party port to get to North America or Europe.

But this is why I say India does have to be at the head table now.

In the three months India has secured a nuclear trade deal with the U.S., it has launched a lunar probe, the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has been in Washington with the G20 to look at a global response to the ecnomic crisis, and most recently India’s navy flexed its growing muscle in the Gulf of Aden, joining international efforts to combat piracy.

These are all highly visible, and significant, international developments. Put that against a backdrop of the booming economy, and the stampede of international countries to Indian shores, and this country is now too big and too powerful to ignore, at just about any level.

Did I mention (as an Australian) that the mighty Australian cricket team just been humbled in India? That hurt.

So… do you agree? Does India deserve that place at the head table? Send me your thoughts.

Posted by: Andrew Stevens, CNN Anchor and Correspondent
Filed under: Business
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-26 16:58 | 显示全部楼层
前几个回贴  简直把印度吹天上去了,  好象有个人 已经说印度已经替代 欧美成为世界经济的轴心了 呵呵

Share post | 6 Comments |  Add a comment | Permalink

Ganesh Sivakumar   November 25th, 2008 1339 GMT

Yes for sure.
India has knowledge power and people to support and I am sure even if super power like US, UK is slammed with economic crisis India will survive and will lead the global economy.

Samantha   November 25th, 2008 1340 GMT

It’s finally happening. The internet is causing global economic equality. The “pyramid scheme” gamble of living beyond one’s means of the over developed countries greed is leveling out. Before the next decade I predict that the average doctor in America is only able to afford the same modest flat that the average Indian doctor does.

Rahul Singh   November 25th, 2008 1556 GMT

Yes, India is ready, and has been for the past few years. But,.. India should join that select group only as an equal member, not as a “junior member” (eg. either everybody has veto power, or no one does, etc).

manik manchanda   November 25th, 2008 1556 GMT

yes it would happen definitely but this thing requires some time to happen . if now we see there is shortcomings in fields like ports , roads ,and other infrastructure it would be overcome as these shortcomings are not actually shortcomings but these are opportunities and points to grow once India finds the right path to grow faster then there may be any power who can ignore even stop India.

aman rai   November 25th, 2008 1816 GMT

There’s something wrong with the numbers… If you say each percentage point of growth raises 20 million out of absolute poverty… and we’ve grown at 9% a year for the past three years… that means, every year, we’ve raised 180 million out of absolute poverty. that means, over the past three years, we’ve brought 540 million out of absolute poverty, which simply isn’t true. 60% of the country continues to live below the poverty line… which is well over 650 million at this time. raising 540 million of those out of poverty would mean we’ve accomplished beyond our wildest dreams… and as much as one would like to believe it, we haven’t. no, we face the same problem with wealth distribution that the west does, but given the fact that our poor are much poorer than their first world counterparts, the differences are much starker.

Which is not to say we shouldn’t be on the table. In times when every major economy is declaring recession, we’re still looking forward to growth… For all the advice all those pundits gave us about how we must de-regulate faster, i only ask that you look at the state of your own de-regulated economies to see why we won’t. Of course, you needn’t take my word for it. Your own finance ministers will be telling you all about it in the coming months.

Vishwas   November 25th, 2008 1832 GMT

Your article gives an idea of where India was and where it is right now in terms of ecnomic development due to outsourcing and creation of jobs. I wonder you have been travelling to India so frequently but your article is still biased. No wonder we are a great country but there are still chronic problems of corruption, lack of administration, social evils unemployemnt and many more.

I guess all those who read this article and who commented are from the industry that has been created in last couple of years but there is much more beyond these 1% of pupulation that is shining there are crores f people who are still suferring the inequaity both social and economic and they will continue to do so until unless we all Indians do something for every other underprivileged citizen and those efforts will bring shine to the faces of people who have missed the India shining and outsourcing boom. As a citizen we are proud but we also need to arm urself to fight against the anti social, anti econmic and the corrupt.

I have a lot to say to you on the article that you have written but i guess that will be a lot to write in this small commen box. Still thanks for recognizing India as a power and we will show that world that we are a power in all respect.

thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-11-27 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/ ... feels-the-heat1.htm
  Chandrayaan feels the heat in 'moon summer'
  初航一号感受到了"月球之夏"的热力

正文还没仔细看,好象是说ISRO的科学家发现探测器内部温度升高了,正在想办法降温哪.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-11-27 12:10 | 显示全部楼层
 India's moon mission Chandrayaan [Images]-1 was a dream come true for every Indian and it was a perfect launch. But, since the last few days, ISRO scientists have been noticing that there is a slight rise in temperature on the surface of the Chandrayaan.
  However, ISRO scientists told rediff.com that there was no cause for concern and this generally happens due to something called as 'moon summer'
  The multi-layered insulated blanket on the Chandrayaan maintains the temperature between 0 and 40 degree Celsius. However, due to moon summer, the ISRO noticed that there had been a 10 degree rise in the temperature on the surface. ISRO scientists, who reassure that there is no cause for panic, add the temperature is expected to cool off in the next two weeks following which things will come to normal.
  印度的月球探测器初航一号对每个印度人来说是美梦成了真,这是一次完美的发射.不过,过去几天,ISRO科学家注意到初航一号表面温度有轻微地升高.尽管如此,ISCO的科学家们告诉本网站,没什么好担心的,这在被称为"月球夏天"的时候是正常现象.初航一号表面的多层覆盖物使其温度保持在摄氏0度到40度之间.然而,因为月球夏天,ISRO注意到覆盖物表面温度升高了10度.
  ISRO的科学家们向本网站再三保证说不必惊慌失措,还说预计表面温度在未来两周内将冷却下来.一切将归于正常.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-11-27 12:10 | 显示全部楼层
The immediate fall-out due to the rise in temperature will be that the high energy X Ray Spectra Meter and the Sara (Sub KeV Atom Reflecting Analyser) will not be switched on immediately.
  Following the launch, the nine instruments being carried aboard the Chandrayaan had been switched on, but the remaining two as mentioned above will be switched on only once the temperature comes down.
  ISRO says that it will be better to switch on these two instruments once the temperature comes down as these are high-voltage instruments.
  The SARA once switched on will image the moon surface using low energy neutral atoms as diagnostics in the energy range 10eV-2keV to address the following scientific objectives:

For India, this is a relatively new concept considering the fact that this is the first moon mission. ISRO had been gathering details about moon summer from other countries which have had moon missions in the past. However this time it is a first-hand experience for ISRO.

温度升高的直接后果就是,高能X射线光谱仪和亚千电子伏(Sub KeV)原子反射分析仪不能随时启动.跟随初航一号一同发射航行的九件科学仪器都曾经启动过,但是两件主要设备,就是上面提到的只能等温度降低了才能启动.ISRO说最好等温度降低了再启动这两套仪器,因为它们是高电压仪器.亚千电子伏(Sub KeV)原子反射分析仪启动后,将利用低能中子扫描月球表面,用10至2000电子伏的能量判断以下科学目标:

对于印度来说,考虑到这是首次探月任务,(月球夏天)这还是个相对比较新的概念.ISRO已经从以前进行过探月任务的国家收集了月球夏天的细节.尽管如此,这对ISRO来说还是头一回遇到.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-27 12:57 | 显示全部楼层
楼主很有耐心。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-27 15:48 | 显示全部楼层
一个骑车旅行的人眼里的印度 --- 沁园春【印度纪实】

独立南亚,恒河北去,瓦那街头。看垃圾漫天,苍蝇狂舞,粪水横流,满街恶臭。
大街小巷,神牛乱舞,屎尿翻天怎忍受。怅寥廓,问苍茫大地,此处谁佑?
印度小吃牛,望饭店当地浓汤愁。恰猪食狗屎,见者狂呕。
核弹航母,战机游走。瓦杰帕依,牛皮乱吹,难掩印度之落后。
君知否,看恒河圣浴,恐损阳寿!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-28 09:38 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,我认为可以在他们的回帖中发大量的印度各重要城市和中国各重要城市的卫星地图,GOOGLE的,对比城市街道大楼桥梁等等,可很明显的看出差别啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-28 09:39 | 显示全部楼层
发地图链接就行我想
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-28 11:02 | 显示全部楼层
这帖子的生命力真够顽强的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-28 11:17 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 夏尔的森林 于 2008-11-25 21:19 发表

国军并未完全撤退,桂林保卫战http://baike.baidu.com/view/624756.htm

嗯  同意  占领之前损失严重 占领之后也惶惶不可终日

桂军、西北军、湘军、川军、滇军等等,在外敌入侵,民族危亡的时期,他们依然表现出了中国人应有的血性,这些都是中国民族的永不屈服的象征。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-28 13:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-29 15:30 | 显示全部楼层
终于看完了,我的午睡时间推迟了3小时。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-29 17:01 | 显示全部楼层
历久弥新的帖子,太有生命力了,关注中......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-11-29 17:32 | 显示全部楼层
上海?
  Shanghai?

我从未到过上海,我仅知道它是中国某个地方,除此之外,我对它一无所知。1500万(原文是1.5亿,应该是笔误)孟买人中,至少有1490万人也对上海所知甚微。
   (有个代表我们说上海梦触手可及)但我却不晓得代表我们‘看到了上海梦’的那个人是谁。从这则新闻来看,应该是名前任部长......

I've never been to Shanghai, and I know almost nothing about the place except that it is somewhere in China. Out of 150 millions of Mumbaikars, at least 149 millions also don't know much about Shanghai.

I don't know who saw the Shanghai dream on our behalf? From this news, it seems that it was seen by an ex CM (Shinde?) with the help of an american company. But common man does not know what would that dream mean?

As far as I know about Mumbai and Mumbaikars, a lot of noice will be made about these floods. Finally, everybody will be busy in the normal routines, and nothing will change.

With all good intentions, a Union Cabinet minister (Jagmohan) and Supreme court - together could not improve much in Delhi.

Ideas like CM should resign, may be correct to some extent. But I am sure such ideas are seldom followed by an alternative statesman like CM. Who should be the next CM?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 04:41 , Processed in 0.056198 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.