只需一步,快速开始

楼主: ljandcyz2008

国学书库----- 现代人读《四书五经》---“论语”

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-3 15:40 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-加我数年

子曰,“加我数年,五十以学《易》,可以无大过矣。”
孔子说,“让我多活几年,到五十岁得以研习《易》,就不至于犯大错误了。”
The Master said,"Lend me a few years so that at fifty,I may learn Changes and thereby immune from gross errors."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-雅言

子所雅言,《诗》、《书》、执礼,皆雅言也。
孔子有时好用雅言,读诗经和书经及赞礼时,这都是周室正音啊。
The Master followed the standard pronunciation in reciting poetry and history.In conducting the rituais,he invariably followed the standard pronunciation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-叶公问孔子于子路

叶公问孔子于子路,子路不对。子曰,“女悉不曰,其为人也,发愤忘食,乐以忘忧,不知老之将至云尔。”
叶公向子路问孔子的为人,子路不回答。孔子对子路说,“你为什么不这样说,他的为人,发奋用功起来,便忘记吃饭,快乐便忘记忧愁,不知道衰老会到来,如此而已。”
When the Duke of She asked Zi-lu about the Master,Zi-lu did not reply.
The Master said,"Why did you not say:’He is a man who,when absorbed,forgets his meals;when enraptured,forgets his anxiety,not even aware that old age is drawing near` and the like?’
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-3 15:43 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”——我非生而知之者

子曰,“我非生而知之者,好古,敏以求之者也。”
孔子说,“我不是生来就有知识的天才,之是爱好古代文化,勤奋探求罢了。”
The master said ,"I am not one who knows it at birth ,but one who loves antiquity and assiduously seeks it ."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-子不语

子不语怪力乱神。
孔子从来不讲述妖魔怪异、暴力大斗、悖理**、鬼神迷信。
The Master would not discourse on mystery ,force ,rebellion ,and deity

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-三人行

子曰,“三人行,必有我师焉。择其善者而从之,其不善者而改之。”
孔子说,“三个人同行,必定有我足以师法的先生。择取其中好的地方积极学习,不好的地方作为借鉴加以改正。”
The Mater said ,"When three men walk together,I can surely find my teacthers.I choose the better one to follow and the worse one to correct myself."
发表于 2008-7-3 21:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ljandcyz2008 于 2008-7-3 13:53 发表
现代人读“论语”-射不主皮

子曰,“‘射不主皮’,为力不同科,古之道也。”
孔子说,“比射箭,不一定穿透皮靶子,因为各人力气不同,这是古人行射礼的规矩。”
The Master said,"'Archery does not stress penetrating the hid ...

射不主皮?那有什么意思?这玩意还是立即教会洋鬼子,让他们形成“射不住皮”的良好风气,好让他们他们一个个练得手无缚鸡之力。。。。。软实力啊就是厉害!可以杀人于无形。。。。
发表于 2008-7-3 21:35 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 骑兵连长 于 2008-7-3 21:27 发表

射不主皮?那有什么意思?这玩意还是立即教会洋鬼子,让他们形成“射不住皮”的良好风气,好让他们他们一个个练得手无缚鸡之力。。。。。软实力啊就是厉害!可以杀人于无形。。。。 ...

射是儒家六艺之一,属于礼的范畴,拿来杀人是不合适的。。

在和平时代还好说。。。
发表于 2008-7-3 21:35 | 显示全部楼层
发现一翻译了过后意味就变了似的。
发表于 2008-7-3 21:40 | 显示全部楼层
子不语怪力乱神。呵呵,这个在古代社会是很难得的。。
发表于 2008-7-3 21:40 | 显示全部楼层
子不语怪力乱神。 ——这点很好。国学论道里有些网友挺喜欢收集些玄虚轶事。大家可以看看——孔子不谈论怪力乱神。
发表于 2008-7-3 21:41 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Juneflower 于 2008-7-3 21:40 发表
子不语怪力乱神。呵呵,这个在古代社会是很难得的。。
真是同感诶,在现代社会也很难 得的啊。
发表于 2008-7-3 21:47 | 显示全部楼层
另外我觉得中庸有不好的地方,大家都中庸,等到出了事,大家都指望别人出头,一个个搞得老奸巨猾。。。。。
发表于 2008-7-3 21:48 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 叶芸芸01 于 2008-7-3 21:40 发表
子不语怪力乱神。 ——这点很好。国学论道里有些网友挺喜欢收集些玄虚轶事。大家可以看看——孔子不谈论怪力乱神。

呵呵,孔子毕竟也不是盖的。。。
发表于 2008-7-3 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 骑兵连长 于 2008-7-3 21:47 发表
另外我觉得中庸有不好的地方,大家都中庸,等到出了事,大家都指望别人出头,一个个搞得老奸巨猾。。。。。

《中庸》的原文跟后来所说的中庸的态度已经相差很大了。。看书的话没觉得有这么多问题。。
发表于 2008-7-3 22:01 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 叶芸芸01 于 2008-7-3 21:41 发表
真是同感诶,在现代社会也很难 得的啊。

我觉得古典的儒学是一种伦理哲学,现世学问,这就是为什么宗教在中国始终无法占据主要地位的原因。。
发表于 2008-7-4 00:44 | 显示全部楼层

中肯,一部<论语>足经世.

子曰,“不患无位,患所以立。不患莫己知,求为可知也。”

=======================
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 09:27 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-天生德于予

子曰,“天生德于予,桓魋其如予何?”
孔子说,“上天把德行赋予我,桓魋能把我怎么样呢?”
The Master said,"Since Heaven has endowed me with moral force,what can Huan Tui do to me?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-是丘也

子曰,“二三子以我为隐乎?吾无隐乎尔。吾无行而不与二三子者,是丘也。”
孔子说。“学生们以为我对你们有所隐瞒吗?我对你们没有任何隐瞒啊!我没有什么事不对你们公开的,这一向就是我孔丘的为人啊。”
The Master said,"Do you think my disciples,that I am concealing things from you?I am not concealing anything from you.I do nothing without sharing it with you,my disciples.This ia the kind of man I am."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读"论语"-予以四教

予以四教:文、行、忠、信。
孔子用四项内容施教:教养、实践、忠诚、信义。
The Master instructed in four aspects:culture,moral conduct,wholehearted sincerity,and truthfullness
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 09:29 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-得见

子曰,“圣人,吾不得而见之矣;得见君子者,斯可矣。”子曰,“善人,吾不得而见之矣;得见有恒者,斯可矣。亡而为有,虚而为盈,约而为泰,难有恒矣。”
孔子说,“圣人,我是不能见到你了,能见到君子就行了。”孔子又说,“善人,我是不能见到了,能见到恒常操守的人就行了。没有却充作有,空虚却充作盈实,贫困却充作奢泰,这样的人是难以恒守操守的。”
The Master said,"A sage man-I shall never get to see one now.If I get to see a gentleman,I shall be contented."
The Master sid,"A benevolent man-I shall never get to see one now.If I get to see a man of constancy,I shall be contented.Those who have not but pretend to have,who are empty but pretend to be full,and who are hard up but pretend to be opulent are difficult to consider constant."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-钓而不纲

子钓而不纲,弋不射宿。
孔子钓鱼,但不截流网鱼;射鸟,但不猎击鸟巢。
The Master fished with a hook,but not with a big rope;he shot at birds,but not at roosting ones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-择其善者而从之

子曰,“盖有不知而作之者,我无是也。多闻,择其善者而从之,多见而识之,知之次也。”
孔子说,“大概有种自身不懂就妄自杜撰的人,我没有这种毛病。多听,择善而从;多看,择善而记,这便是次于‘生而知之’的真知啊!”
The Master said,"There are people who write without knowing anything about it.I am not like that.I hear much and choose what is good to follow;I see much and memorize it.I belong to the second category in acquiring it."
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 09:38 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-童子见

互相难与言,童子见,门人惑,子曰,“与其进也,不与其退也,唯何甚?人洁己以进,与其洁也,不保其往也。”
互乡的人粗暴且难以理喻,孔子却见了那儿的一个少年,学生们疑惑不解。孔子说,“我鼓励他的进步,不赞同他的退步,你们为何如此过分呢?别人洁身而来,应该鼓励他的自洁,不应死盯住他的过去。”
When a lad from the Hu Prefecture who had been difficult to talk to was given an interview,the disciples were perplexed.
The Master said,"I approve of his retrogress.Why so harsh?When a person cleaness himself to come forward,I approve of his cleanliness and do not cling to his past."

现代人读“论语”-仁远乎哉

子曰,“仁远乎哉?我欲仁,斯仁至矣。”
孔子说,“仁德如此遥远吗?我下定决心求仁,仁就来了。”
The Master said,"Is humanity so remote?If I desire humanity,there comes huamanity!"

现代人读“论语”-知礼

陈司败问昭公知礼乎,孔子曰,“知礼。”孔子退,揖巫马期而进之,曰,“吾闻君子不党,君子亦党乎?君取于吴,为同姓,谓之吴孟子。君而知礼,孰不知礼?”巫马期以告,子曰,“丘也幸,苟有过,人必知之。”
陈司败询问鲁昭公是否懂礼,孔子说,“他懂。”孔子退出来,陈司败把巫马期请了进去,说,“我听说君子不偏袒,难道空也会偏袒吗?昭公取吴国同姓之女为妻称为吴孟子。我们的国君若懂礼,谁不懂礼呢?”巫马期把这些话转告了孔子,孔子说,“我很庆幸,如有过错,人家一定会指出来的。”
Chen`s Minister of Justice asked,"Did Duke Zhao know the rituals?"
The Master said,"Yes.he did."
After the Master left,the minister cupped his hands to Wu-ma Qi and approached him,saying,"I hear that the gentleman is not partial.Or is the gentleman also partial?The duke married a lady of Wu who shared his family name but called her Wu Meng-zi.If the duke knew the rituals,who does not know the rituals?"
When Wu-ma Qi reported this,the Master said,"I am indeed fortunate!If I make a mistake,people always see it."
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 09:39 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-子与人歌

子与人歌而善,必使反之,而后知之。
孔子与别人一起唱歌,如果哪人唱得好,必定让他再唱一遍,然后再跟着唱。
When the Master commended someone for having chanted a song well,he always made him repeat it and then chanted it in response

现代人读“论语”-文

子曰,“文,莫吾犹人也。躬行君子,则吾未之有得。”
孔子说,“勤奋学习古圣遗文,或许我与别人差不多。作为躬行实践的君子,那么我还没有做到。”
The Master said,"In culture,perhapa I may equal others.In physically conducting myself as a gentleman,however,I have not accomplished anything as yet.

现代人读“论语”-圣与仁

子曰,“若圣与仁,则吾岂敢?抑为之不厌,诲人不倦,则可谓云尔已矣。”公西华曰,“正为弟子不能学也。”
孔子说,“要说圣人和仁者,我怎么敢当呢?我不过勤于实践,教导他人不厌倦,不过如此罢了”公西华说,“这正是弟子们所学不到的。”
The Master said,"As for sageness and humanity,how dare I claim them?But to learn it insatiably and instruct others indefatigably-that much may be said of me,that is all."
Gong-xi Hua said,"This is exactly what we disciples are unable to learn."
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 09:43 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-子疾病

子疾病,子鲁请祷。子曰,“有诸?”子路对曰,“有之,诔曰,‘祷尔于上下神诋。’”子曰,“丘之祷久矣。”
孔子患了重病,子路请求祈祷。孔子说,“祈祷有用吗?”子路答道。“有的。祈文里写道:‘为你向天地神灵祈祷。’”孔子说,“我早祈祷过了。”
When the Master was very sick,Zi-lu begged him to pary.
The Master said,"Is there such a practice?"
Zi-lu replied,"Yes,there is.Eulogy says:’Pary thou to the gods in heaven and earth.’"
The Master said,"I have prayed long enough."

现代人读“论语”-宁固

子曰,“奢则不孙,俭则固。与其不孙也,宁固。”
孔子说,“奢侈就不恭顺,简朴就简陋。与其不恭顺,宁可简陋。”
The Master said,"Extravagance leads to presumption;frugality leads to shabbiness.Shabbiness is preferred to presumption

现代人读“论语”-君子

子曰,“君子坦荡荡,小人长戚戚。”
孔子说,“君子胸怀宽广,舒畅和平,小人患得患失,经常忧伤。”
The Master said,"The gentleman is broad-minded,the small man is always narrow-minded."
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 09:49 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-子温而厉

子温而厉,或而不猛,恭而安。
孔子温和而眼里,威严却不粗暴,谦恭而安详。
The Master looked gentle yet austere,awe-inspiring yet not fierce,respectful yet composed

现代人读“论语”-泰伯

子曰,“泰伯,其可谓至德也已矣。三以天下让,民无德而称焉。”
孔子说,“泰伯,他那仁德克算登峰造极了。再三逊让天下,民众几乎无从称颂。”
The Master said,"Tai-bo may be said to be a man of supreme virtue indeed!Thrice he yielded the empire.The people could find nothing to praise him for.

现代人读“论语”-恭而无礼

子曰,“恭而无礼则劳,慎而无礼则葸,勇而无礼则绞,君子笃于亲,泽民兴于仁;固旧不遗,则民不偷。”
孔子说,“恭顺而无礼就是徒劳,谨慎而无礼就是懦弱,勇敢而无礼就是莽撞,直爽而无礼就是尖刻。君子对亲人厚道,民众久趋于仁德;不遗弃古人、旧族,世态就不会淡薄无情。”
The Master said,"Respectfulness without the rituals becomes laboriousness;discretion without the rituals becomes apprehensiveness;courage without the rituals becomes rebelliousness;straightforwardness without the rituals becomes impetuosity.If the gentleman is devoted to his kin,the people will rise to humanity;if his old acquaintances are not abandoned,the people will not be callous."
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 09:51 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-曾子有疾

曾子有疾,召门弟子曰,“启予足,启予手。《诗》云,‘战战兢兢,如临深渊,如履薄冰’。而今而后,吾知免夫!小子!”
曾子患了重病,召唤门下的弟子说,“看看我的脚,看看我的手。正如《诗。小雅。小旻》上说的‘小心谨慎,如同面临深渊,如同践履薄冰’,从今以后,我才知道能免于祸难了,学生们!”
When Master Zeng was sick,he summoned his pupils and said,"Uncover my feet;uncover my hands.Poetry says;
’Trembling with fear,
As if standing over a deep abyss,
As if treading on thin ice.’
From now on,I konw I shall be immune,young men."

现代人读“论语”-鸟之将死

曾子有疾,孟敬子问之。曾字言曰,“鸟之将死,其鸣也哀;人之将死,其言也善。君子所贵乎道者三,动容貌,斯远暴慢矣;正颜色,斯进信矣;出辞气,斯远鄙倍矣。蝙豆之事,则有司存。”

曾子患了重病,梦敬子去慰问他,曾子对他说,“鸟快要死去时,它的叫声悲哀;人快要死去时,他的言语和善。君子所看重的仁道守则有三项:容貌庄严,就避免了粗悖傲慢;神态端正,就近于诚实守信;言谈得体,就避免了鄙陋背理。陈设礼器之类的事,自有有关人员照管。”

When Master Zeng was sick,Meng Jing-zi went to inquire after his illness.
Master Zeng said,"When a bird is dying,its cries are mournful;when a man is dying,his words are well-meaning.The gentleman values three things in the Way:he modifies his appearance and manner so as to keep away from rudeness and impudence;he corrects his gaze and expression so as to say close to truthfulness;he smoothes his speech and breathing so as to stay away from vulgar and perverse language.For such matters as ritual vessels,there are the functionaries."

现代人读“论语”-以能问于不能

曾子曰,“以能问于不能,已多问于寡;有若无,实若虚,犯而不校。昔者吾友尝从事于斯矣。”
曾子说,“有才能的向没有才能的请教,知识多的向知识少的求教,有学问却象没有学问一样,受到冒犯却不计较,过去我的朋友曾在这些方面作过努力。”
Master Zeng said,"For a talented man to consult an untalented one,for a man who knows much to consult one who knows little,for a man who has to appear as if he had not,for a man who is appear as if he were empty;for a man who has been assailed not to retaliate-formerly a friend of mine applied himself to all this."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 05:17 , Processed in 0.044728 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.