只需一步,快速开始

楼主: ljandcyz2008

国学书库----- 现代人读《四书五经》---“论语”

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:21 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-康子馈药

康子馈药,拜而受之。曰,“丘未达,不敢尝。”
季康子馈赠药物,孔子拜谢后接受,说,“我对药性不精通,不敢试服。”
When Kang-zi presented him with some medicine,the Master prostrated himself in accepting it.
He said,"As I am ignorant,I dare not taste it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-厩焚

厩焚。子退朝,曰,“伤人乎?”不问马。
马棚失火,孔子下朝回家,先问,“伤了人吗?”只字不提马。
The stable was burnt down.When the Master came home from court,he said,"Was anyone injured?"He did not inquire about the horses

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-君赐食

君赐食,必正席先尝之。君赐腥,必熟而荐之。君赐生,必畜之。
国君赐给食物,孔子必定端正了坐席先尝一点;国君赐给生肉,必定煮熟了先上供;国君赐给活禽,必定畜养起来。
When the sovereign presented him with cooked food,he always set his mat right and tasted it first.When the sovereign presented him with raw meat,he always had it cooked and offered it in sacrifice.When the sovereign presented him with a living animal,he always reared it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-7 08:45 | 显示全部楼层

批夫子

我曰,“可与共学,可与适道;可与适道,可与立;可与理,可与权。”
================
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:48 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-侍食于君

侍食于君,君祭,先饭。
陪同国君进餐,国君在饭前先向先祖献祭,孔子总是先尝饭菜。
When he was attending upon the sovereign was offering sacrifice,he would first taste the food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-疾

疾,君视之,东首,加朝服,拖绅。
孔子生病在家,国君来探望他,他便面朝东,加盖朝服,并放上绅带。
When he was ill ane the sovereign came to visit him,he would lie with his head to the East,covering himself his court robe,with the girdle draped across it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-君命召

君命召,不俟驾行矣。
国君有命令召见,不等车辆备好就动身而去。
When the sovereign`s order came to summon him,he would,without waiting for the carriage to be harnessed,start walking first
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:49 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-入太庙

入太庙,每事问。
孔子进了太庙,对每件事情他都喜欢向别人请教一番。
When he entered the Founding Father`s Temple,he inquired about everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-朋友死

朋友死,无所归,曰,“于我殡。”朋友之馈,虽车马,非祭肉,不拜。
朋友去世,没人料理后事,他说,“让我们来办理丧事吧。”朋友的馈赠,即使是车辆马匹,只要不是祭肉他就不行拜谢礼。
When a friend died and there was no shelter for his coffin,the Master said,"I shall pay for the shelter."
In accepting a friend`s gift,be it a carriage or a horse,excepting sacrificial meat,he would not prostrate himself

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-寝不尸

寝不尸,居不容。
孔子睡觉不像死尸那样僵直,家居不像做客那样端坐。
He would not sleep like a corpse,nor stt like a guest
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:52 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-见齐衰者

见齐衰者,虽狎,必变。见冕者与瞽者,虽亵,必以貌。凶服者式之。式负版者。有盛馔,必变色而作。迅雷风烈必变。
孔子见到服丧的人,即使是亲近者,也必定要改变神色,肃然致哀。见到戴礼帽的人、盲人,即使是熟人,也必定礼貌相待。乘车遇上穿丧服的人就扶着轼致礼,为传送文书的人扶轼。有丰盛的菜肴,必定改变神情并站起身来致谢。遇上雷霆、大风,并定变色改容。
On seeing a man in mourning,even an intimate friend,he always changed his countenance.On seeing a man wearing a ceremonial hat or a blind man,even someone close to him,he always treated him with courtesy.
To a man in funeral attire,he would bend over the horizongtal bar of his carriage,so would he to a man in mourning apparel.
When there was sumptuous food,he always changed his countenance and rose.
When there was a sudden thunderclap or a howling wind,he always changed his countenance.

现代人读“论语”-升车

升车,必正立,执绥。车中不内顾,不疾言,不亲指。
孔子上了车,必定端正地站立,拉着扶手的绳索。在车上不回顾车内,不高声说话,不指指划划。
When mounting a carriage,he always stood upright,holding on to the rope.

现代人读“论语”-色斯举矣

色斯举矣,翔而后集。曰,“山梁雌稚,时哉时哉!”子路共之,三嗅而作。
鸟见到人神色不善就飞了起来,盘旋飞翔后才落下来。孔子说,“这山梁上的稚野鸡,也真识时务啊!也懂得时机啊!”子路向它们拱拱手,它们屡次骇然惊顾,然后叫了几声就飞走了。
Startled,the bird flew away.After circling around for some time,it alighted again.
The Master said,"You female pheasant on the mountain bridge,how opportune you are!How opportune you are!"
Whereby Zi-lu cupped his hands to it;the bird thrice flapped its wings and soared.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:54 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-先进于礼乐

子曰,“先进于礼乐,野人也;后进于礼乐,君子也。如用之,则吾从先进。”
孔子说,“先学习礼乐后做官的,诗一般在野的读书人,后学习礼乐先做官的,是贵族出身的君子,如果要任用他们,我从先学习礼乐的人选起。”
The Master said,"Those who first entered into the rituals and music were rustics;those who later entered into the rituals and music were nobles.If I were to employ men,I would be for those who first entered into the rituals and music."

现代人读“论语”-从我

子曰,“从我于陈、蔡者,皆不及门也。”
孔子说,“当年跟随我在陈国、蔡国共患难学习的人,现在都不在我门下了。”
The Master said,"Of those who followed me in Chen and Cai,none is at my door now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-德行

德行:颜渊,闵子骞,冉伯牛,仲弓。言语:宰我,子贡。政事:冉有,季路。文学:子游,子夏。
德行见长的弟子是颜渊、闵子骞、冉伯牛、仲弓。言语见长的是宰我、子贡。政务见长的弟子是子游、子夏。
The Master had excellent pupils,moral conduct:Yan Yuan,Min Zi-qian,Ran Bo-niu,Zhong-gong,speech:Zai Wo,Zi-gong,state affairs:Ran You,Ji-lu,literauture:Zi-you,Zi-xia.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-7 08:55 | 显示全部楼层

糟粕

礼敬如宾,和平共处五项原则 =============
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:55 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-回也

子曰,“回也非助我者也,于吾言无所不说。”
孔子说,“颜回不是对我有帮助的人,他对于我的话没有不喜欢的。”
The Master said,"Hui (Yan Hui) is not one who can be of help to me.In whatever I say,there is nothing he is not pleased with."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-孝哉

子曰,“孝哉闵子骞!人不间其父母昆弟之言。”
孔子说,“闵子骞真孝顺啊!他以德感化父母兄弟,使人们没有说其家人不是的。”
The Master said,"How filial Min Zi-qian is!People have nothing censorious to say about his parents and brothers."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-南容

南容三复白圭,孔子以其兄之子妻之。
南容多次吟诵《诗》中关于“白圭之玷,上可磨也,斯言之玷不可为也”(白圭上的污点还可磨掉,言行上的过失不可抹掉)的诗句,孔子把自己的侄女嫁给了他。
Nan Rong thrice recited"a white jade tablet."The Master gave his elder brother`s daughter to him in marriage
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:58 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-好学

季康子问,“弟子孰为好学?”孔子对曰,“有颜回者好学,不幸短命死矣,今也则亡。”
季康子问道,“您的弟子中谁最好学?”孔子答道,“有个叫颜回的最爱学习,不幸夭折了,现今可没有这样的人。”
Ji Kang-zi asked,"Which of the disciples loves learning?"The Master replied,"There was one Yan Hui who loved learing.Unfortunately,he died young.Now there is none."

现代人读“论语”-颜渊死

颜渊死。子曰,“噫!天丧予!天丧予!”
颜回去世了,孔子说,“老天要我的命啦!是老天要毁掉我的命啦!”
When Yan Hui died,the Master said,"Alas!Heaven is killing me!Heaven is killing me!"

现代人读“论语”-颜渊死

颜渊死,子哭之恸。从者曰,“子恸矣!”曰,“有恸乎?非夫人之为恸而谁为?”
颜回去世了,孔子哭得很悲伤,随从的弟子们说,“老师太悲伤了。”孔子说,“我太悲伤了吗?不为这样的人悲伤,还为谁呢?”
When Yan Hui died,the Master lamented him excessively.His followers said,"Sir,you are grieving to excess."
The Master said,"Am I?If I do not grieve for this man excessively,for whom else should I?"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 09:03 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-颜渊死

颜渊死,门人欲厚葬之。子曰,“不可。”们人厚葬之。子曰,“回也视予犹如父,予不得视犹子也。肥我也,夫二三子也!”
颜回去世了,学生们想厚礼葬他,孔子说,“不行。”学生们最终还是厚葬了颜回,孔子说,“颜回看待我像父亲一样,我却不能把他像儿子一样看待。厚葬不是我的本意,是那些学生们干的啊!”
When Yan Hui died,the disciples wanted to bury him handsomely.The Master said,"That will not do."Nonetheless,the disciples buried him handsomely.
The Master said,"Hui treated me like a father,yet I cannot treat him like a son.It was not my idea.It was those young peoples

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-季路问事鬼神

季路问事鬼神。子曰,“未能事人,焉能事鬼?”曰,“敢问死。”曰,“未知生,焉知死?”
子路询问侍奉鬼神的事。孔子说,“后人还没能侍奉好,怎么能侍奉鬼神呢?”子路说,“请问怎么看待死?”孔子说,“对生尚未了解,怎么能知道死呢?”
When Ji-lu asked how to serve the spirits and gods,the Master said,"You cannot serve men yet;how can you serve the spirits?"

现代人读“论语”-闵子骞待侧

闵子骞待侧,訚訚如也;子路,行行如也;冉有、子贡,侃侃如也。子乐。“若由也,不得其死然。”
闵子骞侍立在孔子身边时,显得正直恭敬;子路则一副刚强英武的样子;燃油、子贡是温和而快乐。孔子觉得很高兴,说,“像由那样,怕是得不到天年而死的吧。”
Master Min,attending on one side,looked affable and upright;Zi-lu,staunch and strong;Ran You and Zi-gong,affably cheerful.
The Master was pleased.
"As for Lou(Zi-lu),he is unlikely to have a  natural death."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 09:05 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-司马牛问君子

司马牛问君子。子曰,“君子不忧不惧。”
曰,“不忧不惧,斯谓之君子已乎?”子曰,“内省不疚,夫何忧何惧?”
司马牛问什么事君子。孔子说,“君子不忧愁、不畏惧。”司马牛说,“不忧愁、不畏惧就可以君子了吗?”孔子说,“自我反省,内心无愧,还有什么忧愁、有什么畏惧呢?”
When Si-ma Niu asked about gentleman,the Master said,"The gentleman is free from anxiety and fear."
Si-ma Niu said,"To be free from anxiety and fear-is that enough to be called a gentleman?"
The Master said,"Since,on inward examination,he is not consciencestricken,what anxiety and fear does he have?"

现代人读“论语”-司马牛问仁

司马牛问仁。子曰,“仁者,其言也讱。”
曰,“其言也讱,斯谓之仁已乎?”子曰,“为之难,言之得无讱乎?”子曰,“为之难,言之得无讱乎?”
司马牛(名耕,孔子弟子)问什么是人。孔子说,“所谓有仁德的人,他言语迟钝而慎重。”司马牛说,“他言语迟钝而慎重,这就叫仁吗?”孔子说,“仁做起来很难,说起来能不迟钝慎重吗?”
When Si-ma Niu asked about humanity,the Master said,"The man of humanity speaks with hesitation."
Si-ma Niu said,"To speak with hestation-is that enough to be called humanity?"
The Master said,"Since to do something is diffcult,can one speak about it without hesitation?"

现代人读“论语”-仲弓问仁

仲弓问仁。子曰,“出门如见大宾,使民如承大祭。己所不欲,勿施于人。在邦无怨,在家无怨。”仲弓曰,“雍虽不敏,请事斯语矣。”
仲弓询问人,孔子说,“走出家门如同会见贵宾那样恭谨,役使百姓如同承办大祭那样敬肃。自己所不想干的事,不要强加于他人去做。在官府任职无人怨恨,在家闲居也无人怨恨。”
仲弓说,“我虽然迟钝,但让我依您说的去做吧。”
When Zhong-gong asked about humanity,the Master said,"'Go abroad as if you were to receive a grand guest;employ the people as if you were charged with a grand sacrifice,''What you do no wish for yourslf, do not impose on others.'Thus,in a state,you will incur no resentment;in a noble house,you will incur no resentment,"
Zhong-gong said,"Slow-witted as I am,I beg to practice this saying."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 09:08 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-颜渊问仁

颜渊问仁。子曰,“克己复礼为人。一日克己复礼,天下归仁焉。为仁由己,而由乎哉?”颜渊曰,“请问其目。”子曰,“非礼勿视,非礼勿听,非礼勿言,非礼勿动。”颜渊曰,“回虽不敏,请事斯语矣。”

颜渊问孔子究竟什么是人。孔子说,“克制自己,使言语行动都符合礼,这就是仁。有朝一日人人都能克制自己,使言行都合于礼,那么天下就回归仁道了。(由此看来)实践仁道要先从自己做起,难道还要靠别人吗?”颜渊说,“请问实行仁道的具体纲目。”孔子说,“不合乎礼的东西不看,不合乎礼的声音不听,不合乎礼的话不说,不合乎礼的事不做。”颜渊说,“我虽然迟钝,请让我照着您说的这些话去做吧!”

When Yan Yuan asked about humanity,the Master said,"’To restrain oneself and return to the rituals constitues humanity.’One day one can restrain oneself and return to rituals,all under Heaven will turn to humanity.The practice of humanity rest with oneself.Does it test with anyone else?"
Yan Yuan said,"May I ask the details?"
The Master said,"That which does no conform to the rituals-do not look at it;that which does not conform to the rituals-do not listen to it;that which does ont conform to the rituals-do not say it;that which does not conform to the rituals-do not do it."
Yan Yuan said,"Slow-witted as I am,I beg to practice these remarks."

现代人读“论语”-贼夫人之子

子路使子羔为费宰。子曰,“贼夫人之子。”
子路曰,“游民人焉,有社稷焉,何必读书,然后为学?”子曰,“是故恶夫佞者。”
子路让子羔担任费邑的长官,孔子说,“误人子弟啊!”子路说,“既有民众又有社稷,为什么一定要读书才算是学习呢?”孔子说,“因为我厌恶巧语强辩的人!”
When Zi-lu wanted Zi-gao to serve as magistrate of Bi,the Master said,"You are ruining someone`s son."
Zi-lu said,"There are the people;there are the altars to the God of Earth and the God of Grains.Why must the reading of books alone be considered learning?"
The Master said,"That is why I loathe glid-tongued people."

现代人读“论语”-大臣

季子然问,“仲由、冉求可谓大臣与?”子曰,“吾以子为异之问,曾由与求之问。所谓大臣者,以道事君,不可则止。今由与求也,可谓具臣矣。”曰,“然则从之者与?”子曰,“弑父与君,亦不从也。”
季子然(季氏族人)问,“仲由、冉求可以算作是大臣吗?”孔子说,“我以为你是问的别人,原来问的始仲由赫冉求哇!我们所说的大臣,应该用仁道来服侍国君,如果行不通就辞职不干。现在仲由和冉求可以说算一个一般的大臣吧。”季子然又说,“那么,他们一切都会听从上级的吗?”孔子说,“杀害父亲和君主的事,是不会听从的。”
Ji Zi-ran asked,"Can Zhong Lou(Zi-lu) and Ran Qiu be called great ministers?"
The Master said,"SIR,I thought you and something else to ask.So you are asking about Lou and Qiu.Those who are called great ministers use the Way to serve the sovereign.If they cannot,they should then quit.Now,Lou and Qiu may be called rank-filling ministers."
Ji Zi-ran said,"Then,are they those who follow olders?"
The Master said,"In the event of partricide and regicide,they would not follow orders,either."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-7 09:09 | 显示全部楼层

君助我者也,所言无所不说,解化而容之.

====================
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 09:10 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-子畏于匡

子畏于匡,颜渊后。子曰,“吾以女为死矣。”曰,“子在,回何敢死?”
孔子在匡邑遇险,颜回落在后面。孔子说,“我以为你死了呢。”颜回说,“老师还在,我怎么敢死呢?”
When the Master was besieged in Kuang,Yan Yuan was the last to arrive.
The Master said,"I thought you were dead."
Yan Yuan said,"Sir,when you are alive,how dare I die?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-论笃是与

子曰,“论笃是与,君子者乎?色庄者乎?”
孔子说,“言论笃实的人常受赞许,这种人是真正的君子呢?还是表面上庄重的人呢?”
The Master said,"Those who discourse sincerely are always commended.Are they real gentlemen?Or only those who assume a dignified countenance?"

现代人读“论语”-善人之道

子张问善人之道。子曰,“不践迹,亦不入于室。”
子张问善人是怎样一种情况。孔子说,“善人不用踩着前人的脚印走,不过他的修养也达不到圣人般的最高境界。”
When Zi-zhang asked about the way of the benevolent man,the Master said,"He does not tread the beaten path but will not enter the inner chamber either."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 09:11 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-回也其庶乎

子曰,“回也其庶乎,屡空。赐下不受命,而货殖焉,亿则屡中。”
孔子说,“颜回的学问品德差不多了吧,可他家里经常是一无所有。端木赐不守本分,而去经商,他予测市场行情,往往很准确。”
The Master said,"Hui,who was close enough,often went penniless.Ci refuse to accept the decree of Heaven and went into trade;his conjectures often hit the mark."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-柴也愚

柴也愚,参也路,师也辟,由也唁。
高柴愚笨,曾参迟钝,颛孙师偏激,仲由鲁莽。
Chai is foolish;Chen is slow-witted;Shi is narrow minded;Low is rude.

现代人读“论语”-非吾徒

季氏富于周公,而求也为之聚敛而附益之。子曰,“非吾徒也。小子鸣鼓而攻之,可也。”
季氏的富有超过了周公,而冉有却为他搜刮来增加他的财富。孔子说,“他不是我的门徒,你们可以敲着鼓声讨他都没有关系。”
Ji Shi was richer than the Duke of Zhou,and Qiu was still amassing and collecting for him to increase his wealth.
The Master said,"He is on pupil of mine.Yong men,you may beat the drum and attack him."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 09:12 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-过犹不及

子贡问,“师与商也孰贤?”子曰,“师也过,商也不及。”曰,“然则师愈与?”子曰,“过犹不及。”

子贡问曰,“子张和子夏哪个能干?”孔子说,“子张过头了些,子夏不够了些。”子贡说,“那么是子张强一些了?”孔子说,“过分和不及,同样都不好。”

Zi-gong asked,"Between Shi and Shang,which is the worthier?"The Master said,"Shi goes beyond whereas Shang falls short."
Zi-gong said,"Then Shi is the uperior?"
The Master said,"To go beyond is the same as to fall short."

现代人读“论语”-由之瑟

子曰,“由之瑟奚为于丘之门?”门人不敬子路,子曰,“由野升堂矣,未入于室也。”
孔子说,“仲由的瑟,何必在我这里弹奏?”其他学生因此就瞧不起子路。孔子说,“仲由嘛,他的学问已不低了,不过还不够精深罢了,就像登上了大堂,只是没有进入内室。”
The Master said,"Why does Lou(Zi-lu) play his zither at my door?"
Whereupon the disciples ceased to revere Zi-lu.
The Master said,"Lou(Zi-lu) has ascended to the parlor but has not entered the inner chamber yet."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 09:17 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-鲁人为长府

鲁人为长府。闵子骞曰,“仍旧贯,如之何?何必改作?”子曰,“夫人不言,言必有中。”
鲁人改造长府,闵子骞说,“按照老样子修理一下如何呢?和必要改造呢?”孔子说,“这个人不大爱讲话,说了必定合乎道理。”
The men of Lu were about rebuild the ChangTreasury.MinZi-qian said,"Repaired after its old style-what do you think?Why rebuild it?"
The Master said,"That man seldom speaks.But when he does,he always hits the mark."

现代人读“论语”-闵子骞待侧

闵子骞待侧,訚訚如也;子路,行行如也;冉有、子贡,侃侃如也。子乐。“若由也,不得其死然。”
闵子骞侍立在孔子身边时,显得正直恭敬;子路则一副刚强英武的样子;燃油、子贡是温和而快乐。孔子觉得很高兴,说,“像由那样,怕是得不到天年而死的吧。”
Master Min,attending on one side,looked affable and upright;Zi-lu,staunch and strong;Ran You and Zi-gong,affably cheerful.
The Master was pleased.
"As for Lou(Zi-lu),he is unlikely to have a  natural death."

现代人读“论语”-季路问事鬼神

季路问事鬼神。子曰,“未能事人,焉能事鬼?”曰,“敢问死。”曰,“未知生,焉知死?”
子路询问侍奉鬼神的事。孔子说,“后人还没能侍奉好,怎么能侍奉鬼神呢?”子路说,“请问怎么看待死?”孔子说,“对生尚未了解,怎么能知道死呢?”
When Ji-lu asked how to serve the spirits and gods,the Master said,"You cannot serve men yet;how can you serve the spirits?"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 09:18 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-颜渊死

颜渊死,子哭之恸。从者曰,“子恸矣!”曰,“有恸乎?非夫人之为恸而谁为?”
颜回去世了,孔子哭得很悲伤,随从的弟子们说,“老师太悲伤了。”孔子说,“我太悲伤了吗?不为这样的人悲伤,还为谁呢?”
When Yan Hui died,the Master lamented him excessively.His followers said,"Sir,you are grieving to excess."
The Master said,"Am I?If I do not grieve for this man excessively,for whom else should I?"

现代人读“论语”-颜渊死

颜渊死。子曰,“噫!天丧予!天丧予!”
颜回去世了,孔子说,“老天要我的命啦!是老天要毁掉我的命啦!”
When Yan Hui died,the Master said,"Alas!Heaven is killing me!Heaven is killing me!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-好学

季康子问,“弟子孰为好学?”孔子对曰,“有颜回者好学,不幸短命死矣,今也则亡。”
季康子问道,“您的弟子中谁最好学?”孔子答道,“有个叫颜回的最爱学习,不幸夭折了,现今可没有这样的人。”
Ji Kang-zi asked,"Which of the disciples loves learning?"The Master replied,"There was one Yan Hui who loved learing.Unfortunately,he died young.Now there is none."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 09:20 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-南容

南容三复白圭,孔子以其兄之子妻之。
南容多次吟诵《诗》中关于“白圭之玷,上可磨也,斯言之玷不可为也”(白圭上的污点还可磨掉,言行上的过失不可抹掉)的诗句,孔子把自己的侄女嫁给了他。
Nan Rong thrice recited"a white jade tablet."The Master gave his elder brother`s daughter to him in marriage

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-孝哉

子曰,“孝哉闵子骞!人不间其父母昆弟之言。”
孔子说,“闵子骞真孝顺啊!他以德感化父母兄弟,使人们没有说其家人不是的。”
The Master said,"How filial Min Zi-qian is!People have nothing censorious to say about his parents and brothers."

现代人读“论语”-回也

子曰,“回也非助我者也,于吾言无所不说。”
孔子说,“颜回不是对我有帮助的人,他对于我的话没有不喜欢的。”
The Master said,"Hui (Yan Hui) is not one who can be of help to me.In whatever I say,there is nothing he is not pleased with."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 09:21 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-德行

德行:颜渊,闵子骞,冉伯牛,仲弓。言语:宰我,子贡。政事:冉有,季路。文学:子游,子夏。
德行见长的弟子是颜渊、闵子骞、冉伯牛、仲弓。言语见长的是宰我、子贡。政务见长的弟子是子游、子夏。
The Master had excellent pupils,moral conduct:Yan Yuan,Min Zi-qian,Ran Bo-niu,Zhong-gong,speech:Zai Wo,Zi-gong,state affairs:Ran You,Ji-lu,literauture:Zi-you,Zi-xia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-从我

子曰,“从我于陈、蔡者,皆不及门也。”
孔子说,“当年跟随我在陈国、蔡国共患难学习的人,现在都不在我门下了。”
The Master said,"Of those who followed me in Chen and Cai,none is at my door now."

现代人读“论语”-先进于礼乐

子曰,“先进于礼乐,野人也;后进于礼乐,君子也。如用之,则吾从先进。”
孔子说,“先学习礼乐后做官的,诗一般在野的读书人,后学习礼乐先做官的,是贵族出身的君子,如果要任用他们,我从先学习礼乐的人选起。”
The Master said,"Those who first entered into the rituals and music were rustics;those who later entered into the rituals and music were nobles.If I were to employ men,I would be for those who first entered into the rituals and music."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 14:08 , Processed in 0.055865 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.