只需一步,快速开始

楼主: ljandcyz2008

国学书库----- 现代人读《四书五经》---“论语”

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 09:54 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-君子人也

曾子曰,“可以托六尺之孤,可以寄百里之命,临大节而不可夺也-君子人与?君子人也。”
曾子说,“可以辅佐幼君,可以执掌国政,面临国家生死存亡的关键时刻,却能矢志不渝。这样的人算得上君子吗?对,是地地道道的君子哩!”
Master Zeng said,"A man who can be entrusted with a young orphan prince,who can be charged with the decress of a hundred-square-li state,and who,confronting a great crisis,cannot be robbed of his integrity-is he a gentleman?A gentleman indeed!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-任重而道远

曾子曰,“是不可以不弘毅,任重而道远。仁以为己任,不亦重乎?死而后已,不亦远乎?”
曾子说,“知识分子不能不抱负远大而又刚强坚毅,因为责任重大而路途遥远。以推行仁道为自己的责任,这不是责任重大吗?”
Master Zeng said,"A lofty-minded man cannot do without strength and stamina,for the burden is heavy and the journey long.He takes up humanity as his burden-is it not heavy?He will not stop until death-is it not long?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-兴于《诗》

子曰,“兴于《诗》,立于礼,成于乐。”
孔子说,“修行以《诗》起步,以礼仪来立身,以音乐来完成。”
The Master said,"Inspire yourself with Poetry;establish yourself on The Rituals;perfect yourself with Music."
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 09:56 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-使由之

子曰,“民可使由之,不可是知之。”
孔子说,“可让老百姓照着我们的意志去遵行,而不必让他们知道为什么要这么去作。”
The Master said,"The people can be made to follow the rule,but cannot be made to understand it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-乱也

子曰,“好勇疾贫,乱也。人而不仁,疾之已甚,乱也。”
孔子说,“喜欢逞勇而厌恶贫穷,是一种祸害;他人如果不讲仁德,对其痛恨过甚,也会导致祸乱。”
The Master said,"He who loves courage and hates poverty will rebel;he who is inhumane and is hated excessively will also rebel."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-使骄且吝

子曰,“如有周公之才之美,使骄且吝,其余不足观也已。”
孔子说,“如果具有像周公那样的才能和美德,只要而且吝啬,其余的才能也就不值一看了。”
The Master said,"If a man possesses the Duke of Zhou`s magnificent talents but is arrogant and tingy,the rest of him is not worth seeing
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 10:03 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-三年学

子曰,“三年学,不至于谷,不易得也。”
孔子说,“读三年书,并没有做官的念头,这是难得的。”
The Master said,"Those who,after three years of learning,have not reach goodness,are not easy to find."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-笃信好学

子曰,“笃信好学,守死善道。危邦不入,乱邦不居。天下有道则见,无道则隐。邦有道,贫且贱焉,耻也;邦无道,富且贵焉,耻也。”
孔子说,“新年坚定而好学,守节至死完善大道。不进入将有危险的国家,不居住有祸乱的国家。天下太平,就出来从政;不太平,就隐居起来。如果政治清明,自己贫贱,是耻辱;如果政治黑暗,自己富贵,也是耻辱。”
The Master said,"Firmly believe in it,diligently learn it,and adhere to the good Way until death.A perilous state,do not enter;a rebellious state,do not inhabit.When the empire possesses theWay,reveal yourself;when it loses the Way,conceal yourself.When the state possesses the Way and you are poor and lowly,it is a shame when the state loses the Way and you are rich and noble,it is also a shame."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-不在其位

子曰,“不在其位,不谋其政。”
孔子说,“一个人不在那个职位上,便不谋划它的政务。”
The Master said,"If you are not in a certain position,do not concern yourself with its affairs."
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 10:06 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-师挚之始

子曰,“师挚之始,《关睢》之乱,洋洋乎盈耳哉!”
孔子说,“鲁音乐大师挚奏乐之始,到演奏完《关睢》乐歌的末章,美妙动听的乐曲一直在耳畔回响哩!”
The Master said,"From Senior Music Zhi`s opening song to the finale The Melodious Chirping of the Fish Hawks,-how magnificent was the music that filled our ears!"

现代人读“论语”-狂而不直

子曰,“狂而不直,侗而不远,悾悾而不信,吾不知之矣。”
孔子说,“狂放而不直率,无知而不谨慎,貌似诚恳而不守信,这种人会怎样我就不知道了。”
The Master said,"Free yet not straightforward,puerile yet not attentive,sincere yet not truthful-I do not understand such people."

现代人读“论语”-学如不及

子曰,“学如不及,犹恐失之。”
孔子说,“做学问,生怕赶不上人家,赶上了又怕失掉。”
The Master said,"In learning,if you have not reached proficiency,you are apprehensive lest you should lose it again."
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 10:10 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-巍巍乎

子曰,“巍巍乎!舜、禹之有天下也,而不与焉。”
孔子说,“真崇高啊!舜、禹得到天下却不以天下为己有。”
The Master said,"How lofty!Shun and Yu acquired the empire,but they did not dictate it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-尧之为君

子曰,“大哉尧之为君也!巍巍乎,唯天为大,为尧则之。荡荡乎,民无能名焉。巍巍乎其有成功也,焕乎其有文章!”
孔子说,“尧作为圣君,伟大啊!崇高啊!上天最高大,也只有尧能效法上天的崇高伟大。他的恩德广博无边啊,人民无从称赞。他的功绩伟大无比啊!他的礼仪典制灿烂辉煌啊!”
The Master said,"How great was Yao as sovereign!How lofty!Heaven alone is greatest!Yao alone could hardly find words to praise him!How lofty were his achievements!How brilliant his cultural institutions!"

现代人读“论语”-禹,吾无间然矣

子曰,“禹,吾无间然矣。菲饮食而致孝乎神鬼,恶衣服而致美乎袯冕,卑宫室而尽力乎沟渗。渝,吾无间然矣。”
孔子说,“对于渝,我无可指责。他自己饮食菲薄,却对祭祀极其虔诚;衣着寒伧,而礼服却很华丽;居室简陋,而尽力为人民兴修水利。对于渝,我无可非议。”
The Master said,"Of Yu,I have nothing to censure indeed!Simple in drink and food,he was exceedingly filial to the spirits and gods.Shabby in dress and skirt,he had the most beautiful sacrificial robe and crown.Humble in palace and chamber,he exerted all his efforts on ditches and canals.Of Yu,I have nothing to censure indeed!"
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 10:12 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-子罕言

子罕言利与命与仁。
孔子最少言者莫如利,最多赞者莫如天命与仁德。
The Master seldom discoursed on profit,nor the decree of Heaven,nor humanity.

现代人读“论语”-大哉孔子

达巷党人曰,“大哉孔子!博学而无所成名。”子问之,谓门弟子曰,“吾何执?执御乎?吾执御矣。”
有个居住在达巷的人说,“孔子真伟大啊!学问渊博可喜没有什么专长可以扬名。”孔子听到后,对学生们说“我专什么呢?专门掌握了驾车吗?专门掌握了射箭吗?我还是以驾车为专长啊!”
A man from Da-xiang Township said,"How great Master Kong is!He is extensively learned,though he has not made a man in anything."
The Master,on hearing this,said to his disciples,"What shall I adhere to?Adhere to charioteering?Adhere to charioteering?Adhere to archery?I shall adhere to charioteering."

现代人读“论语”-麻冕

子曰,“麻冕,礼也;今也纯,俭,吾从众。拜下;礼也,今拜乎上。泰也。虽违众,吾从下。”
孔子说,“麻布的冠冕诗合乎礼的,现今用丝帛,比麻布节俭,我赞同大众的做法。在堂下跪拜是乎合乎礼的,现今在堂上跪拜,未免傲慢,即使违背众愿,我还是坚持堂下跪拜。”
The Master said,"Linen hats are prescribed by the rituals.Nowadays people use silk ones.As they are more economical,I follow the multitude.To prostrate oneself down the hall is prescribed by the rituals.Nowdays people prostrate themselves up the hall.As it is presumptuous,although it goes against the multitude,I follow the down-the hall practice."
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 10:16 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-子绝四

子绝四,毋意,毋必,毋固,毋我。

孔子坚决杜绝下面四种毛病-不凭空臆测,不绝对肯定,不拘泥固执,不自以为是。

The Master was absolutely free from four things:free from conjecture,free from arbitrariness,free from obstinacy,free from egoism

现代人读“论语”-子畏于匡

子畏于匡,曰,“文王既没,文不在兹乎?天之将丧斯文也,后死者不得与于斯文也;天之未丧斯文也,匡人其如予何?”
孔子被拘禁在匡邑,说道,“周文王逝世以后,礼乐典制不都在我这里吗?上天假如要灭掉这些文化遗产,那我也无法整理和传播了,上天假如不打算毁掉这些文化遗产,匡人又能把我怎么样呢?”
The Master,When besieged in Kuang,said,"King When being dead,is culture not lodged here?If Heaven had intended to exterminate this culture,I,a subsequent mortal,would not have been so involved in this culture.If Heaven does not intend to exterminate this culture,what can the men of Kuang do to me?"

现代人读“论语”-夫子圣者与

太宰问于子贡曰,“夫子圣者与?何其多能也?”子贡曰,“固天纵之将圣,又多能也。”子闻之,曰,“太宰知我乎?吾少也贱,固多能鄙事。君子多乎哉?不多也。”
太宰问子贡说,“夫子是圣人吧,为什么这样多才多艺呢?”子贡说,“这本是上天使他成为圣人,又使他多才多艺。”孔子听到后说,“太宰了解我吗?我小时候贫贱,所以学会了不少鄙贱的技艺。君子需要学会很多技艺吗?是不要这样多的。”
The prime minister asked of Zi-gong,"Is the Master a sage!How versatile he is!"
Zi-gong said,"Undoubtedly it was Heaven that lavished upon him such great sageness and versatility."
The Master,on hearing this,said,"The prime minister knows me indeed!When young,I was lowly.So I became skilled in many humble occupations.Does a gentleman need many skills?No,not many."
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 10:19 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-吾不试

牢曰,“子云,‘吾不试,故艺。’”
子牢说,“孔子说,‘我不曾被国家选取重用,所以学会了许多技艺。’”
Lao said,"The Master said,'I was unemployed;therefore I became versatile.'"

现代人读“论语”-吾有知乎哉

子曰,“吾有知乎哉?吾知也。有鄙夫问于我,空空如也。我叩其两端而竭焉。”
孔子说,“我真有很多知识吗?没有的。有个乡下人问我,我一无所知,于是我把问题的始末反复推敲,然后竭诚地答复他。”
The Master said,"Do I have knowledge?No,I have no knowledge.When a country fellow asked something of me,I felt empty-like.I queried him on both ends and exhausted the issue with him."

现代人读“论语”-凤鸟不至

子曰,“凤鸟不至,河不出图,吾已矣夫!”
孔子说,“凤凰也不飞来了,黄河也不出现祥瑞图的龙马,我的道大概永无实现之日了罢!”
The Master said,"The phoenix will come on more;nor will the River Yield the Chart.I am done for!"
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-4 10:22 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-子见其衰者

子见其衰者,冕衣裳者与瞽者,见之,虽少,必作;过之,必趋。
孔子看到服丧的人,穿礼服的人和盲人,所见者尽管是年轻人,他也必定站起身来;经过他们身边时,他必定快走几步,以示礼让。
When the Master saw a man in mouring,or one wearing an official hat and suit,or a blind man-when he saw one,even a younger person,he always rose;when he passed one,he always quickened his pace.

现代人读“论语”-仰之弥高

颜渊喟然叹曰,“仰之弥高,钻之弥坚。瞻之在前,忽焉在后。夫子循循善诱人,博我以文,约我以礼,欲罢不能。既竭吾才,如有所立卓尔,虽欲从之,末由也已。”
颜渊感叹说,“老师的学问和仁德仰望它更觉崇高,钻研它更觉身后,瞻望时犹在眼前,忽然又到后面去了。老师循序渐进地引导我们,用典制来丰富我知,用礼仪来约束我行。我欲罢不能,竭尽全力,大道似乎卓然在前,但真要阔步追随,却感到无路可寻。”
Yan Yuan,with a deep sigh,said,"The more I raise my eyes to it,the highter it seems;the more I bore into it,the harder it becomes.I see it before me,but suddenly it is behined me.However,the Master is good at guiding me on step by step,broadening me with culture and restraining me with the rituals so that even if I want to stop,I could not do so.Having exhausted my ability,I still seem to find something standing high above me.Though I wish to follow it,there is no way to do so."

现代人读“论语”-子疾病

子疾病,子路使门人为臣。病间,曰,“久矣哉,有执行诈也!无臣而为有臣。吾谁欺?欺天乎!且予与其死于臣之手也,无宁死于二三子之手乎!且予不得大葬,予死于道路乎?”
孔子患了重病,子路让学生们临时充当治丧家臣,预备后事。孔子病情好转,说,“太过分了,由竟然如此弄虚作假!不该有家臣却装作有家臣,我欺骗谁呢?欺骗上天吗!我与其死在这种家臣之手,还不如死在你们这些学生之手!我即使不能隆重安葬,我会死在道路上无人管吗?”
When the Master was critically ill,Zi-lu made some disciples serve as his house officers.When he was a little better,he said,"Iong indeed has Zi-lu practiced deception!I am entitled to no house officers,but now I pretend to have them.Whom am I deceiving?Deceiving Heaven?Besides,I would rather die in your hands,my disciples,than die in the hands of house officers.And even though I could not obtain a grand funeral,would I be left in the street when I die?"
发表于 2008-7-4 10:50 | 显示全部楼层
《论语译注》杨伯峻 中华书局的版比较好。。
发表于 2008-7-4 11:22 | 显示全部楼层

子曰,“君子坦荡荡,小人长戚戚。”

===================================
发表于 2008-7-5 10:12 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主,收藏了...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:01 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-沽之哉

子贡曰,“有美玉于斯,韫椟而藏诸?求善贾而沽诸?”子曰,“沽之哉!沽之哉!我待贾者也。”
子贡说,“这儿有块美玉,是把它放在柜子里藏起来呢,还是找个识货的买主卖掉它呢?”孔子说,“卖掉它!卖掉它!我在等待识货的人哩!”
Zi-gong said,"Here is a piece of beautiful jade!Shall I wrap it up and store it in a cabinet,or seek an appreciative merchant and sell it?"
The Master said,"Sell it!Sell it!I am one waiting for such a merchant."

现代人读“论语”-君子居之

子欲居久夷。或曰,“陋,如之何?”子曰,“君子居之,何陋之有?”
孔子想住到夷人地区去。有人说,“那儿落后,怎么行呢?”孔子说,“君子住在那里,害怕什么落后呢!”
The Master wished to live among the Nine Yis.
Someone said,"They are vulaar,What can you do about them?"The Master said,"A gentleman used to live there.How could they be vulgar?"

现代人读“论语”-吾自卫反鲁

子曰,“吾自卫反鲁,然后乐正,《雅》《颂》各得其所。”
孔子说,“我从卫国回到鲁国,才订正了乐章,使《雅》《颂》区别开来,各就各位。”
The Master said,"Only after I had returned from Wei to Lu was Music set right and the odes and hymns restored to their proper places."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:02 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-出则事公卿

子曰,“出则事公卿,入则事父兄,丧事不敢不勉,不为酒困,何有于我哉?”
孔子说,“出外侍奉公卿,在家服侍父兄,办丧事不敢不尽礼,不为喝酒过量所困扰,这些事对我都不在话下。”
The Master said,"Going out,to serve the lords and ministers;coming home,to serve one`s father and elder brothers;in funeral matters,not to dare to spare any efforts;not to be overwhelmed by wine-what difficulty do they present to me?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-子在川上

子在川上,曰,“逝者如斯夫!不舍昼夜。”
孔子在河边说,“过去的光阴就象这条河水啊,不分昼夜地在流逝!”
The Master,standing by the river,said,"That witch goes by is like this,without stopping day and night."

现代人读“论语”-吾未见

子曰,“吾未见好德如好色者也。”
孔子说,“我从未见到爱好仁德胜过爱好美色的人。”
The Master said,"I have never seen anyone who loves virtue as much as he loves beautiful women."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:12 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-譬如为山

子曰,“譬如为山,未成一篑,止,吾止也。譬如平地,虽覆一篑,进,吾往也。”
孔子说,“好比积土成山,差一筐土就完成,却停下来了,那是半途而废;好比填平土平地,即使只倒一筐土,却在继续,那是勇往直前。”
The Master said,"Take,for example,building a mountain.It is left uncompled for one basketful of soil.It stopped because I syopped.Take,for example,leveling land.Though I have dumped only one basketful of soil,it progressed because I went ahead."

现代人读“论语”-语之而不惰者

子曰,“语之而不惰者,其回也与!”
孔子说,“听我讲话始终不懈怠的,大概就是颜回一个人吧!”
The Master said,"The only one I discourse with without ever becoming weary is perhaps Hui!"

现代人读“论语”-惜乎

子谓颜渊,曰,“惜乎!吾见其进也,未见其止也。”
孔子谈到颜回说,“这个人早逝真可惜啊!我知见到他不断前进,从未见过他停步不前啊!”
The Master,speaking of Yan Yuan,said,"Alas!I only saw him advance and never saw him stop."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:13 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-苗而不秀

子曰,“苗而不秀者有矣夫!秀而不时者有矣夫!”
孔子说,“禾苗成长后不抽穗开花的是有的,抽穗开花而不结果实的也是有的。”
The Master said,"That which sprouta without flowering-there have been such cases indeed!That which flowers without fruiting-there have been such cases indeed!"

现代人读“论语”-后生可畏

子曰,“后生可畏,焉知来者之不如今也?四十、五十而无闻焉,斯亦不足畏也已。”
孔子说,“年轻人值得敬畏,怎么知道将来的人不如我们现代人呢?人到了四十、五十还没有名望的话,也就不值得敬服了。”
The Master said,"Young people are awe-inspiring.How do we know that in the future,they will not be so awe-inspiring as they are today?However,if at forty or fifty,they remain unheard of,they will no longer be awe-inspiring."

现代人读“论语”-主忠信

子曰,“主忠信,勿友不如己者,过则勿惮改。”
孔子说,“以忠诚守信为主,切勿结交不如自己的人,有了过错就不要怕改正。”
The Master said,"Keep wholehearted sincerity and truthfulness as your major principles.Do not befriend those beneath you.When you make a mistake,do not be afraid to correct it."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:15 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-三军可夺帅也

子曰,“三军可夺帅也,匹夫不可夺志也。”
孔子说,“三军虽众,可以夺去它的主帅,一介匹夫,却不能改变其志向。”
The Master said,"The three armies may be robbed of their supreme commander:but a commom man cannot be robbed of his will."

现代人读“论语”-衣敝缊袍

子曰,“衣敝缊袍,予衣狐貉者立,而不耻者,其由也与!”
孔子说,“穿着破旧的衣袍,和穿着狐皮裘衣的人站在一起而不感到羞耻的人,大概只有由了吧!”
The Master said,"The only one who,dressed in a padded hemp gown,can stand together with those dressed in fox and badger furs without feeling ashamed is perhaps Zi-lu!"

现代人读“论语”-不忮不求

子曰,“岁寒,然后知松柏之后调也。”
孔子说,“岁月遇严寒,才知道松柏是最后凋谢的。”
The Master said,"Only when the year turns freezing cold do we realize that pines and cypresses are the last to wither."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:16 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-知者不惑

子曰,“知者不惑,仁者不忧,勇者不惧。”
孔子说,“聪明的人毫无疑惑,仁德的人无忧无愁,勇敢的人无所畏惧。”
The Master said,"The man of wisdom is free from delusion;the man of courage is free from fear."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-可与共学

子曰,“可与共学,未可与适道;可与适道,未可与立;可与理,未可与权。”
孔子说,“能与之共同学习的,不一定能与之抵达大道;能与之抵达大道的,不一定能与之坚守不移;能与之坚守不移的,不一定能与之通权达变。”
The Master said,"Those who can learn with you may be able to purse the Way with you;those who can pursue the Way with you may not be able to establish themselves with you may not be able to apply expediency with you."

现代人读“论语”-唐棣之华

“唐棣之华,偏其反而。其不尔思?室是远而。”子曰,“未之思也,夫何远之有?”
故事说:“堂棣树开花,左摇右摆舞动翩翩;难道我不把你思念?实在相距太遥远。”孔子说,“是未曾去思念啊,真要思念了,还有什么遥远的呢?”
"The blossoms of the white poplar tree
Keep fluttering to and fro.
Who says I do not think of thee?
Thy house is so remote."
The Master said,"He is not thinking of her at all.Now can it be considered remote?"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:18 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-孔子于乡党

孔子于乡党,恂恂如也,似不能言者。其在宗庙,朝廷,便便言,唯谨尔。
孔子在家乡,举止温和恭顺,好象是一个不善言谈的人。在宗庙里,朝廷上,他讲话清楚明白,只是很谨慎罢了。
When the Master was in his native place,he looked simple and honest,as if unable to speak.When he was in the ancestral temple and at court,he spoke eloquently,albeit discreetly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-朝

朝,与下大夫言,侃侃如也;与上大夫言,訚訚如也。君在,踧踖如也,与与如也。
孔子在朝廷上,和下大夫交谈,显得温和而快乐;和上大夫交谈,显得正值而适中;国君临朝,显得恭敬而紧张,但举止适度,仪态得体。
At court when conversing with junjor ministers,he looked genial and cheerful;when conversing with senior ministers,he looked affable and forthright;when the sovereign was present,he looked awe-stricken and moderately dignified

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-执圭

执圭,鞠躬入夜,如不声。上如揖,下如授。勃如战色,足蹜蹜如有循。享礼,有容色。私觌,愉愉如也。
孔子行礼时手执圭玉,像鞠躬似的弯下身来,如同拿不动一样。上举时如同作揖,下放时如同授物。面色庄重,战战兢兢,显出谨慎小心的神色,脚步紧凑,好像沿着一条路线前行。献礼物时,面色和善。以私人身份拜见外国使臣时,则是轻松愉快的样子。
Holding the jade tablet,he would bend his body as if unequal to its weight.Raising it,he looked as if cupping his hands to someone;lowering it,he looked as if presenting it to someone.His countenance would change color as if trembling with fear and his feet move in quick,small steps as if tracing a marked line.When presenting gifts,he looked affable.At private receptions,he looked cheerful.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 08:20 | 显示全部楼层
现代人读“论语”-席不正

席不正,不坐。

酒席摆得不合规矩,不坐。

If the mat was not set right,he would not sit

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现代人读“论语”-乡人饮酒

乡人饮酒,杖者出,斯出矣。乡人傩,朝服而立于阼阶。

与乡里人饮酒,拄拐杖的老人退出后,才得出来。乡里迎神驱鬼时,穿着朝服站在祖庙东面的台阶上。

When the prefecture minister was hosting the drinking ceremony,he would leave until the staff-holders had left .
When the prefecture minister was observing the Exorcising Ritual,he would,dressed in his court robe,stand on the eastern terrace

现代人读“论语”-问人与他邦

问人与他邦,再拜而送之。

托人向国外的朋友致礼问好,他总是再次拜谢后送别。

When inquiring after a man in a foreign land,he would prostrate himself twice on seeing the message off
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|免责声明|四月网论坛 ( AC四月青年社区 京ICP备08009205号 备案号110108000634 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 07:28 , Processed in 0.048861 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.